There really are no cars to buy!

Allan-Herbie

F50 sucks. I would prefer the F40 anyday. However, from a collector standpoint of view, F50 will do very well

When you criticize a car of that magnitude, we need details why. :icon_thumleft:

I hear the F50 is quite an intense car....a 30 minute car. You feel everything.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having driven a F50 (NOT MINE) I can tell you that it is not as visceral as one would expect, much more civil, and from my view point one of the reasons that it is not looked upon so favorably. It fails to set one's hair ablaze, and you would expect it to. That being said, top off, I found it to be rather enjoyable, BUT.... there are so many more options, especially modern era, that surpass it bang for the buck.

I dunno.. Maybe? I have to drive an 08 SuperG, a Lp560 and a 570 Superg again... The 570s are sitting unsold on dealer floors... What does that do to the value of used ones?

I had the 08 GSL, a 560 and on my way to a 570. NO regrets selling the 08 SL. The egear in the new cars blows away the "old" egear trans.

How about this...it's already done for you!

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u...;standard=false

All dealers have cars unsold on their floors....if they didnt, they wouldnt sell jack. So I dont think it necessarily does a whole lot to a limited production car. Im sure you can get some off sticker on a new one though, but I think youll probably make out better with a used one.

I know ATLEAST 25G off sticker..

I had the 08 GSL, a 560 and on my way to a 570. NO regrets selling the 08 SL. The egear in the new cars blows away the "old" egear trans.

How about this...it's already done for you!

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u...;standard=false

No baby blue for me..

Guest Rob Burgundy
I am thinking of doing that to my 722. Anyone know if it is legal in Canada?

Really Dad? Seems a little bling,no?

I can't understand no one has pointed out the most perfect exotic on the planet?! Seriously, come on guys.....

The perfect car for me, Allan (hell, for the most of us) is of course the all new: PERFORMANTE!! Throw on a TT kit if you must have, but it is still perfect as it is! :icon_thumleft:

Love that car

I actually like that color as well. A nice change from the usuals. Only issue for Allan would be confusing his car for tequilas in LA!

Guest Rob Burgundy
I can't understand no one has pointed out the most perfect exotic on the planet?! Seriously, come on guys.....

The perfect car for me, Allan (hell, for the most of us) is of course the all new: PERFORMANTE!! Throw on a TT kit if you must have, but it is still perfect as it is! :icon_thumleft:

I love that idea! I cant imagine what 1200 hp would be like with the top down..

It would be an event each and every time you drive the car!

Hm, yes. I vote Performante TT. First in the world?

I would never buy a new performante.. I like the car, just not the 100K hit it will suffer in the first year.. I will say that the thought of a Twin Turbo Convert has crossed my mind.. The fun and sound of a convert for when cruising in traffic and the power for when you can use it..

I would never buy a new performante.. I like the car, just not the 100K hit it will suffer in the first year.. I will say that the thought of a Twin Turbo Convert has crossed my mind.. The fun and sound of a convert for when cruising in traffic and the power for when you can use it..

560 Spyder TT is still a good option then?