Corvette ZR1 Shoot

Guest SP-superJay

Guest Rob Burgundy
Those who know cars know the C orvette R1 is a fantastic car. Just drive one and be amazed, especially when factoring the cost. Wow!

Id rather do a GTR for 30k less,put 30k in mods.. blow the doors off of this plastic leaf springed bitch and feel a million times better not parking a POS in the garage.

Id rather do a GTR for 30k less,put 30k in mods.. blow the doors off of this plastic leaf springed bitch and feel a million times better not parking a POS in the garage.

:iamwithstupid:

yes, you could do all that and feel a million times better... but it wouldn't change the fact that the GTR is still ugly! :icon_mrgreen:

Those who know cars know the C orvette R1 is a fantastic car. Just drive one and be amazed, especially when factoring the cost. Wow!

Thats not what the guy who owns it said!

Great wheels ;)

Great car

but

Horrendous location, trash etc...

=

Quality photos but not background material

I don't think he's looking to be The Oriental Ansel Adams here.

It's just to show some of their work.

I don't think he's looking to be The Oriental Ansel Adams here.

It's just to show some of their work.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Thats not what the guy who owns it said!

would like to hear his opinion after it has 750-800rwhp.

Headers, exhaust without cats, tune, intake, either upgraded or ported SC, bigger intercooler, fuel system, etc.

Shouldbe fun at that point.

First mod should be some badass new carvaggio seats.

would like to hear his opinion after it has 750-800rwhp.

Headers, exhaust without cats, tune, intake, either upgraded or ported SC, bigger intercooler, fuel system, etc.

Shouldbe fun at that point.

First mod should be some badass new carvaggio seats.

Im guessing he would say that the car would be WORSE with more power.. I doubt he will keep it long enough for it to get to that point..

Is he having traction issues stock?

The cars performance is not the issue.. Its that it is a pos... Horrible drive.. horrible quality....scary at speed

yes, you could do all that and feel a million times better... but it wouldn't change the fact that the GTR is still ugly! :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid:

And sounds like ass too. But to each their own. :icon_thumleft:

The cars performance is not the issue.. Its that it is a pos... Horrible drive.. horrible quality....scary at speed

Would like to hear what Dad says about the Plastic mess-R1 and Plastic mess-06....these cars are anything but horrible drivers.

Straight line stability at 150+....vettes never belonged in that game, I agree on that.

Great wheels ;)

Great car

but

Horrendous location, trash etc...

=

Quality photos but not background material

Perhaps the trash and location are supposed to say something about the car itself. :eusa_think:

I'm sure comparing to the Lambos it can't touch it many categories, but they sound fantastic modded.

I've driven a highly modded 08 POS to 180mph on the airstrip and wasn't any more scared than driving a TT Lambo at the same speed. Maybe the power and suspension of the Plastic mess-R1 change that though. Not sure.

I'm sure comparing to the Lambos it can't touch it many categories, but they sound fantastic modded.

I've driven a highly modded 08 POS to 180mph on the airstrip and wasn't any more scared than driving a TT Lambo at the same speed. Maybe the power and suspension of the Plastic mess-R1 change that though. Not sure.

I think its compared more to the GTR than the lambos..

Would like to hear what Dad says about the Plastic mess-R1 and Plastic mess-06....these cars are anything but horrible drivers.

Straight line stability at 150+....vettes never belonged in that game, I agree on that.

Im going to speak on behalf of Dad... (he is my Dad, not yours, you do not get to refer to him as dad) Its a POS..