Was there some money spent in football today!

capt_chaos

Over £100m spent easily but full figure to be assessed in the morning.

Sadlyy former fab Torres has left Liverpool for chelscum but liverpool countered with two interesting players!

capt: how the hell could Andy Carroll be rated at 35million pounds! The man has been in the premiership for less than a season. Heck, he was the 6th highest goalscorer in the championship last season.

where's the value?

capt: how the hell could Andy Carroll be rated at 35million pounds! The man has been in the premiership for less than a season. Heck, he was the 6th highest goalscorer in the championship last season.

where's the value?

I guess his age must have factored in some way. I am not sure. Maybe Chaos can answer that better than I can.

I got excited, than realized you were actually talking about soccer.

Hahahahahahahagahahahahahagagagafahajaha

Very interesting, I just picked up PES 2011 and was looking at updated roosters and a little surprised:

Van der vaart to Spurs?!

Balotelli left inter!?

Gourkuff to Olympic Lyon!?

I think Torres > Drogba personally but damn that's a lot of money, Liverpool..well good luck to those guys love Gerrard

My standby, just for TestShoot:
ROFLMAO!!!!!! OMG laughing so hard

Twilight's like soccer. They run around for 2 hours, nobody scores, and its billion fans insist you just don't understand.

Rawr those moves were ages ago.

£200 million spent yesterday is the general figure banded about in the press today.

Carroll £35m = not sure.

He has been considered a hot prospect and English strikers never go cheap because they rarely come up for sale so a panic sale is going to push up the price.

Easily 12m too much nut time will tell. He fits the owners profile, young and room to improve.

I would have liked Young from villa and Adams from Blackpool to add to the squad but that is for the summer madness I think.

Not looking forward to the Chelsea game at the weekend, you just know Torres will score and the press will have a field day.

Twilight's like soccer. They run around for 2 hours, nobody scores, and its billion fans insist you just don't understand.

Sadly your analogy passes me by because from what i understand Twilight is for girls entering the early stages of puberty and men that enjoy playing hide the sausage with other men. As I do not fall under either bracket I cannot comment upon the validity of your claims. But what is important here is did you enjoy the films?

Not everyone enjoys watching steroid infused men chasing an easter egg while being wrapped in a mattress :icon_mrgreen:

Not everyone enjoys watching steroid infused men chasing an easter egg while being wrapped in a mattress :icon_mrgreen:

I thought you were talking about Rugby for a minute, then I realized you were talking about the best sport in the world. :lol2:

Rawr those moves were ages ago.

£200 million spent yesterday is the general figure banded about in the press today.

Carroll £35m = not sure.

He has been considered a hot prospect and English strikers never go cheap because they rarely come up for sale so a panic sale is going to push up the price.

Easily 12m too much nut time will tell. He fits the owners profile, young and room to improve.

I would have liked Young from villa and Adams from Blackpool to add to the squad but that is for the summer madness I think.

Not looking forward to the Chelsea game at the weekend, you just know Torres will score and the press will have a field day.

What was interesting is that teams were willing to part with those players! I'd say Inter actually needs a player like Bao since they are getting older.

Liverpool is my favorite to play with now,I added psv dzsudzsak as a winger

Very interesting, I just picked up PES 2011 and was looking at updated roosters and a little surprised:

Van der vaart to Spurs?!

He's been at Spurs for quite some time now!

I don't see Carroll being a £35M player. There were rumours he was going to Spurs but luckily he hasn't. Liverpool didn't have any choice but to let Torres go, he clearly didn't want to play for them.

Brilliant! :)

I thought you were talking about Rugby for a minute, then I realized you were talking about the best sport in the world. :lol2:

Rugby, a bunch of sweaty overweight fat guys hugging and groping each other willing to stick their heads where no man's head should ever go, I was definitely not talking about Rugby.

I was talking about American "football" using the term football very loosely since they mainly touch the ball with their hands :icon_mrgreen:

Hand_egg.jpg

Rugby, a bunch of sweaty overweight fat guys hugging and groping each other willing to stick their heads where no man's head should ever go, I was definitely not talking about Rugby.

I was talking about American "football" using the term football very loosely since they mainly touch the ball with their hands :icon_mrgreen:

post-7524-1296590637.jpg

I'm with Fortis again!