The List!

Allan-Herbie

With the car sold, the heat is on.. I am going to try not to rush into anything but I am impatient.. But the first thing that will happen is the Porsche is becoming an EVT 700! :D So I will have something thats atleast fast enough if I were to get something else and leave stock for awhile..

Perfect! So you have the Super Beetle for when you need speed... Now GET THE DROPHEAD! What's better to cruise around L.A. in than a Drophead? There is no other car in the world that has more presence than that! You've already had 2 G's, you'll be bored with another one in no time, especially if you leave it stock!!! Murcie is old old old. I like the SLS but can't imagine you being happy with it for long, and it certainly doesn't have the presence of a Drophead. Buy a Ferrari and you'll get a lot of attention, from every one on here calling you AllanFerrariFag. :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm Allan, I think that is my old Grigio Telesto 560. Looks like Ellite just bought it from Motocars of GA....

That was my guess as well as I commented on Allans facebook!

Im going to drive a 599... see what i think.. Was thinking it might be a more driveable SLR type of ride.. But I think if push came to shove Id rather an SLS, just worry about depreciation on the SLS.

The depreciation on the SLS wont be as drastic as normal AMG's.

:iamwithstupid:

Seriously, you like 'it' cars, you like fast cars. This seems the best potential. You can mod it, have some fun, then when the mclaren is out decide if you want to get rid of it and grab one of those.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Everyone can relax..because if we learned anything from this the last time he won't buy ANYTHING that's on this list. Guys looking for a Arnage,buys a Range Rover. This time he's looking for a Lambo,bentley or SLS..he'll get a Panamera.

Trying to predict what he'll do is as accurate as throwing darts with a blindfold on.

Seriously, you like 'it' cars, you like fast cars. This seems the best potential. You can mod it, have some fun, then when the mclaren is out decide if you want to get rid of it and grab one of those.

and Allan if you buy a white SLS, I will buy it from you when your done making it perfect.

Everyone can relax..because if we learned anything from this the last time he won't buy ANYTHING that's on this list. Guys looking for a Arnage,buys a Range Rover. This time he's looking for a Lambo,bentley or SLS..he'll get a Panamera.

Trying to predict what he'll do is as accurate as throwing darts with a blindfold on.

My guess would be a GT-R.

:lol2: never thought of that, but makes sense now.

Rob you have become the voice of reason!!!!

Who knows what it will be two hours from now!

How do you feel about a Gumpert Apollo pre-owned?

He would have the same problem with that as he did the G. He can't drive it. He hates it in traffic. That just wouldn't work and the money is far, far north of what he has been talking about spending. I would say the 599, or maybe just another SLR. He always loved that car, they will never go that far down in value, cost of ownership if he buys a serviced up car would be great.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

You forgot to add doing it while being spun in circles.....

2008 Pearl Orange Lambo Gallardo SL..FULLY Loaded except CCB, only 3488 miles and FULLFACTORY WARRANT till 2/2012!!

In your driveway for a small donation of $152,500.00

Let me know when you want me to ship it out..?

Or some one else can buy it, just came inbound today...

2008 Pearl Orange Lambo Gallardo SL..FULLY Loaded except CCB, only 3488 miles and FULLFACTORY WARRANT till 2/2012!!

In your driveway for a small donation of $152,500.00

Let me know when you want me to ship it out..?

Or some one else can buy it, just came inbound today...

Pics? Orange? :eusa_think: Havent I done that already?