There is big trouble in them there hills!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Burgundy

New screename ALLANTROLLSLAMBOPOWERHARD

Or ALLANMYBALLSSWEATF1HERITAGE

Congrats on the new car Allan! Can't wait to see what you have in store

You knew the fix was in on the 458 when Kieth and Deuce weren't piling on his ass for the California flip flop nonsense. That was the only clue that it was a diversion. :lol2:

At least you picked the right color on that damn thing. :icon_thumleft:

I wonder how long it will be before we get 50 posts of "PHOTOSHOP PEOPLE, I NEED YOUR HELP" for the wheels/cosmetics/all the other nonsense...

Can I post on Fchat that you bought a Ferrari? :lol2:

YOU'RE NOT Banned from FCHAT?

That is the prerequisite to membership here!

Well when you post that, you will likely be banned anyways.

So as for the car.. It is awesome, but man its gonna take some getting used to! All the different settings are confusing to an old guy like me! I pretty much drove it in auto mode with sport engaged.. Im not exactly sure whats the best way to run for acceleration yet, how you turn the T/C off etc.. Normally I just jump in everything and there is nothing to learn.. This is a whole new ballgame.. Its like a video game..

I ran it up abit and sees to pull pretty good.. Automobile just tested it at 10.90@134.. That I DONT see it doing..

I wonder how long it will be before we get 50 posts of "PHOTOSHOP PEOPLE, I NEED YOUR HELP" for the wheels/cosmetics/all the other nonsense...

Um, TOMORROW! :lol2: :lol2:

YOU'RE NOT Banned from FCHAT?

That is the prerequisite to membership here!

Well when you post that, you will likely be banned anyways.

I am not banned, even though I used to infest thier site with how my Z-06 would kick all of their asses. lol

:lol2: :lol2: .... None of which you have....... Not to mention the SALE THEY LOST :lol2:

Actually I did see the car in Miami and I don't think Lambo losing your sale is going to keep them up at night.

So as for the car.. It is awesome, but man its gonna take some getting used to! All the different settings are confusing to an old guy like me! I pretty much drove it in auto mode with sport engaged.. Im not exactly sure whats the best way to run for acceleration yet, how you turn the T/C off etc.. Normally I just jump in everything and there is nothing to learn.. This is a whole new ballgame.. Its like a video game..

I ran it up abit and sees to pull pretty good.. Automobile just tested it at 10.90@134.. That I DONT see it doing..

VBOX asap and let us in on the numbers. Do you think it has 7's in it from the seat of the pants feel?

Actually I did see the car in Miami and I don't think Lambo losing your sale is going to keep them up at night.

I wonder if it keeps them up thinking what a waste of time it was letting you see it? :icon_thumleft:

The last time C/D tested one it did 11.5 @ 125. R/T's last run with it had it at 11.0 @ 128.5 (press car, the test in which the LP570 did 11.0 @ 128.9).

Go read the manual and figure that launch shit out, then get deuce and do some runs!!

VBOX asap and let us in on the numbers. Do you think it has 7's in it from the seat of the pants feel?

Oh I have no idea.. I only got on it from like 40 to 90... I didnt even know what i was doing in Automode.. Car only has 300 miles on it too.. Need to put some miles on it first.. It felt faster for me when I was in the passanger seat and Deuce was driving.. It sounds AMAZING...

The last time C/D tested one it did 11.5 @ 125. R/T's last run with it had it at 11.0 @ 128.5 (press car, the test in which the LP570 did 11.0 @ 128.9).

Go read the manual and figure that launch shit out, then get deuce and do some runs!!

Well I will vbox it where I ran the lp560 so we shall see.. When i drove the SuperG in Vegas it didnt feel any faster than a regular G...

I think TurboGallardo vboxed his? Something like 11.1@129? I believe he recorded 0-100 in under 7 seconds..

I am not banned, even though I used to infest thier site with how my Z-06 would kick all of their asses. lol

:icon_super:

This is going to be a fun year, it will be like the SLR all over again...constant battles about performance and times.

Those were some of the best threads for good content and back-and-forth between L-Power owners.

PS - WHERE IS YOUR FAGGY NEW 458 SIG PIC! :icon_super: