There is big trouble in them there hills!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good from the 3/4 rear and with those wheels.

I was hoping it would be a California so we could watch it suddenly become a beloved car that's a great DD and underrated. Great for LA traffic and cruising and wives and blah blah blah. I was catching a hint of that, but the probably all edited their posts by now ;)

Congrats on the new car Allan. I think you made the right choice, for now. I really can't wait to see how the McLaren stacks up.

The car is definitely faster than it feels, due to the transmission, and is capable of doing an 11.0 sec 1/4 mile at close to 130 mph. I did 0-100 in 6.7 seconds and I can't remember 60-130 off the top of my head, but I am thinking high sevens.

Congrats on the new car Allan. I think you made the right choice, for now. I really can't wait to see how the McLaren stacks up.

The car is definitely faster than it feels, due to the transmission, and is capable of doing an 11.0 sec 1/4 mile at close to 130 mph. I did 0-100 in 6.7 seconds and I can't remember 60-130 off the top of my head, but I am thinking high sevens.

You have to give me pointers on what setting to use to get the best acceleration on this thing.. Im hoping it goes 60-130 in low 7s ...

Last night I drove it in AUTO with RACE engaged.. I love how it downshifts and makes all sorts of noise.. Lot of people taking pics of the car also..

Congrats, to no ones surprise, I also think you made the right choice.. You can always change it later on, if you want something else. You are not going to loose much on depreciation if any at all. So just go have fun with it. I don't even think you will wanna do engine mods, because is it necessary? Ext. mods, that's something I could definately see you doing.. The ADV for example :D

But Congrats Allan. Looking forward to hearing a review :D

Congrats, to no ones surprise, I also think you made the right choice.. You can always change it later on, if you want something else. You are not going to loose much on depreciation if any at all. So just go have fun with it. I don't even think you will wanna do engine mods, because is it necessary? Ext. mods, that's something I could definately see you doing.. The ADV for example :D

But Congrats Allan. Looking forward to hearing a review :D

Thanks! I have no intention of doing any engine mods... Exterior is a different story..

No exhaust? Evomsit?

The exhaust sounds great as is.. You can pull the fuse and its always loud.. From what ive seen the car doesnt pickup much power vs cash outlay..

Congratulations! Looking forward to doing some video of it.

Ill bring it on Sunday.. Maybe Porsche too if Deuce wants to drive it..

Congratulations Allan. The car probably drives a lot better than it looks but that's likely the best colour to minimize the negative visuals. A bit worried about all the electronics. Looking forward to your full review. Congrats again!

Ill bring it on Sunday.. Maybe Porsche too if Deuce wants to drive it..

Should be a close race no?