There is big trouble in them there hills!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am starting to like the look of the 458 front end but had always wondered how the 458 could have look like. Personally, I though the front end of the California could have suited the 458.

Italia2.jpg

you made the right choice, the gallardo looks dated..inside and out... best of luck with your new toy.. looks best in black.. Ferrari's interior blows the gallardos interior away!

you made the right choice, the gallardo looks dated..inside and out... best of luck with your new toy.. looks best in black.. Ferrari's interior blows the gallardos interior away!

:iamwithstupid:

The problem with the Gallardo now is that a stock 90K 04G in everyones eyes looks the same as a 2011.. The interior rocks in the 458.. I cant wait to drive it today!

And every Porsche looks the same. Who cares?

And every Porsche looks the same. Who cares?

body {

background-image: url('http://media.bigoo.ws/content/layout/motor/motor_176.jpg');

}

The porsche isnt a Lambo...

The problem with the Gallardo now is that a stock 90K 04G in everyones eyes looks the same as a 2011.. The interior rocks in the 458.. I cant wait to drive it today!

I guess that where you live makes a big difference. The Ferrari to Lambo ratio here in Eastern PA is about 20 to 1. To the entire general public here, the G does not look old...quite the contrary!

Not hating on the F car but when I was at my local dealer here, they had a brand new white 458 on the floor. I know the sales guys there very well and they walked me around the car showing me all of the flaws in the finish. They all chuckled and said "what do you expect, it's a Ferrari"

I laughed with them and thought no way in hell would that be acceptable to me for any amount of money on any car.

I can see your point of the G being "dated" in comparison to the 458...it is! But you can not take away the fact that the G looks good in virtually

any color and 458 does not. To me this says a lot about design.

Best of luck with the new car!

Im not saying gallardos look bad, but after owning one or two, its nice to have a new different car... Ferrari's are not perfect, but the 458 is a great looking car in & out.. and Porsches do look different to someone that owns one.. guess that goes for any car you own, you know the differences from model year to year..

I guess that where you live makes a big difference. The Ferrari to Lambo ratio here in Eastern PA is about 20 to 1. To the entire general public here, the G does not look old...quite the contrary!

Not hating on the F car but when I was at my local dealer here, they had a brand new white 458 on the floor. I know the sales guys there very well and they walked me around the car showing me all of the flaws in the finish. They all chuckled and said "what do you expect, it's a Ferrari"

I laughed with them and thought no way in hell would that be acceptable to me for any amount of money on any car.

I can see your point of the G being "dated" in comparison to the 458...it is! But you can not take away the fact that the G looks good in virtually

any color and 458 does not. To me this says a lot about design.

Best of luck with the new car!

Ill be the first to say I was laughing at the orange peel in the paint on the 458..

Ill be the first to say I was laughing at the orange peel in the paint on the 458..

A good detailer can smooth those out and have it so glossy it will look like a mirror finish. :icon_thumleft:

A good detailer can smooth those out and have it so glossy it will look like a mirror finish. :icon_thumleft:

It 's been written on Fagchat that guys are spending thousands on "paint correction" ....which is absurd!

In this day and age, paint quality, fit and finish should not be an issue let alone excussible from any manufacturer.

This obviously takes nothing away from a great driving experience which I am sure the 458 offers but i still have to look at it before I climb in...at that's the major problem I have.

Allan, this background and avatar is great, but you are just a Ferrari poser until I see pictures of you in an authorized Ferrari getup :D

Allan please do it head to toe buddy! :icon_mrgreen: