Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

Great so we go from, Aventador leaks, to pics of Ferrari interiors and peoples garages with Ferrari colors.

Look at it this way:

No one really likes the new car because it looks like a rehashed Gallardo/Murcielago kit car

It has old technology that no one wants

The gear box is shit

The new NSX (sorry; McLaren) will kick its ass for less money

The doors are all wonky and fucked up

The wheels look like ass

It comes in shitty colors unless you pay extra

The interior is a warmed over Audi

Lamborghini promoted it all wrong and didnt invite the right people and uninvited the wrong people

They didnt give away the right free shit at the openings

THe CEO of Lamborghini wears high waters

We have to talk about something now :jackoff:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at it this way:

No one really likes the new car because it looks like a rehashed Gallardo/Murcielago kit car

The gear box is shit

The wheels look like ass

Lamborghini promoted it all wrong and didnt invite the right people and uninvited the wrong people

LOLs

Guest Rob Burgundy
Look at it this way:

The gear box is shit

The wheels look like ass

Smokin%20crack.jpg

They didn't give away the right free shit at the openings?? Whaaaaaaaa!!! :crybaby2:

:rolleyes:

How about the awesome, LOUD 458-killing supercar they showed off at the openings? That should be enough. It's not a stroking contest.

/rant

The car is amazing. If love the Gallardo, and I am glad they used some styling. It is a mixture of allthe things over the past few years modernized and more of a wow. I saw it in person and it is much more amazing in the flesh. It makes the G and Murcie look very old and dated.

Look at it this way:

The gear box is shit

The wheels look like ass

this picture says you're wrong.

post-2638-1300601810.png

Can anybody explain to me, why should Mclaren be faster?

Better power-to-weight ratio.

It's splitting hairs though. At this level it's about what moves you more emotionally both behind the wheel and looking at it parked in the garage.

The LP700 is up to both challenges.

It's splitting hairs though. At this level it's about what moves you more emotionally both behind the wheel and looking at it parked in the garage.

it was never about power to wait ratio

the zonda have better to wait ratio than the bugatti but the bugatti is faster

the r8 have better power to wait ratio than the rs6 but the rs6 is faster

and the list goes on

So, at this point, will it be a mistake if I say that WE DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE IS FASTER?

no its not a mistake :eusa_naughty:

nobody said the mclaren is faster ( only the haters )

I like the new McLaren, I really do, I can't wait to see intitial testing of it but faced with the LP700 it wouldn't matter if it gave you a blowjob while doing 9s all day, it is NOT a Lamborghini, period.

Look at it this way:

The gear box is shit

The wheels look like ass

Come on guys. Please tell me you didnt know this post was dripping with facetiousness. All of you can't be cuntlords! (Look it up, its fun)

The reality is, I think this car is a slam dunk for Lamborghini. It has everything going for it, but half of this thread is all about what is wrong with the car and how its going to suck etc. etc. etc. It was becoming tiresome, hence the post I made. I wasn't kidding about the high water pants though :icon_mrgreen:

LOLs

Come on guys. Please tell me you didnt know this post was dripping with facetiousness. All of you can't be cuntlords! (Look it up, its fun)

The reality is, I think this car is a slam dunk for Lamborghini. It has everything going for it, but half of this thread is all about what is wrong with the car and how its going to suck etc. etc. etc. It was becoming tiresome, hence the post I made. I wasn't kidding about the high water pants though :icon_mrgreen:

Am I the only one who knew this was a joke??

Guest Rob Burgundy
Am I the only one who knew this was a joke??

I can admit that I read it and took it as he was serious....but then again I had smoked a fatty and it was pretty late :icon_mrgreen:

Ill turn the sarcasm detector up on my computer a little higher :lol2:

as pointed out, the power:weight, though important, isnt the deciding factor, especially when speeds increases and the role of power takes the priority.

one thing I think that needs to be faced with speculation is Mclaren's claimed times for the car. one thing I find odd is the 0-124 mph time with the corresponding 1/4 mile time. Mclaren says that the car will do 0-124 mph in 8.9 and 0-134 mph in 10.9 (in the 1/4 mile), a difference of 2 seconds. now, I may be splitting hairs, as you have said, but I took a look at the Road and Track test of the 458 and LP570 and they two cars do 120-130 mph in ~1.5 seconds. now I know we are talking about a higher speed increment, but to me this doesn't really make sense, if the MP4 is to be significantly quicker than both cars. I dont think independant tests will line up with Mclaren's claims, even if they do indeed show that it is quicker than both the 458 and Lp570.

edit 1:and an important disclaimer to note of the mclaren's website: "All figures apply to a European specification MP4-12C" ;)

edit 2: also, looking at the dry weight of the cars, pending options, both cars have 4.9 lbs/PS. so no different in power to weight ratio.

edit 3: (I promise Ill stop here :P ) Mclaren claims a 1 km time of 19.6 @ 272 km/h while the LP670 has been tested to do it in 19.7 @ 268 km/h. quicker for sure, but im sure the LP700 will prevail.

Both of you ladies (Nima and q8ylambo) getting so worried about my "power-to-weight" ratio comment, settle down. It was just an answer to satisfy the question of "why" people felt the way they did about the MP4's performance.

And stop with the "oh it's just the haters" nonsense about that question. PLENTY of unbiased and experienced people in this thread who love the LP700 feel the MP4 will ultimately be a faster car both in a straightline or on the track.

It's their opinion and they're welcome to it.

As for 87-Countach, absolutely knew it was a joke, and it was a funny one at that. It summed up the rediculous anti-LP700 crowd's nonsense quite well. :lol2: :icon_thumleft:

The car is fantastic, no matter what people who have a bias against it may want everyone else to believe. Looking forward to it. :eusa_dance: