Space Shuttle Launch as viewed from jet window

Mako

"Those on the right side can see the space shuttle. Those on the left side can probably see the people on the right side looking at the space shuttle."

:icon_mrgreen:

That is cool.... I wish it would make another edwards landing before theyre done.

Awesome.

Crazy thing was 2 years ago, during a PGA Tournament I attended with clients, It was Sunday, and the tournament was just about to finish in Miami, and the sky was perfectly clear. We saw the full take off and it breaking into the atmosphere from MIAMI. It was taking off in Port Canaveral which is 2 1/2 hours away.

One of the coolest things I ever witnessed.

Very cool...i have been to 3 actual launches at the Cape, one night time, (Ive probably been to 15 aborted ones) and it is truly a sight to experience and see, the sounds, shock waves, light, all from something man made and the energy expended is amazing..

the Second best job to do on a launch day..? enforce the No-Fly zone during launch.

love the shadow on the water

f15spaceshuttlelaunch.jpg

the Second best job to do on a launch day..? enforce the No-Fly zone during launch.

love the shadow on the water

that's got to be a once in a lifetime opportunity to fly in a JET, next to a ROCKETSHIP! it sure beats T-PAIN's "I'M ON A BOAT"! :icon_mrgreen:

In 2009 i was on a frontier flight during a May launch and they made the flight hug the tampa side so our view was crap :(