Stare down contest with Jessica Alba

Smash Boy

A part of my innocence died the day I found out Jessica Alba got pregnant. I am sure I am not alone

Wow.. I am at a loss of words..after all these years of wishing to see her breasts, I do..and my number one wish is to find that little X in the corner as soon as possible.

Rawr,

There have been good pics of Alba floating around for years. Just do a search for the see-thru ones. She wore this green fishnet thing to one of the award shows a few years back and the pics hit every site out there in a matter of hours. (lets just say, it left almost NOTHING to the imagination). :icon_mrgreen: Alba lovers everywhere rejoiced when they started hitting inboxes. I'd search for them for you but I am at work. Im sure you wont have a problem finding them though.

I am crazy about Alba, she has been one of my favorites for a long time. :) Soooooo damn fine!

Wow.. I am at a loss of words..after all these years of wishing to see her breasts, I do..and my number one wish is to find that little X in the corner as soon as possible.

LOL! :icon_mrgreen:

Something that doesn't get mentioned enough about her is that she has a really cute voice....it adds so much to her look and fits her personality.

Just for you Rawr, heres a couple from the series I was telling you about. (and one bikini pic just for fun). :icon_mrgreen:

post-424-1300853550_thumb.jpg

post-424-1300853574.jpg

post-424-1300853584_thumb.jpg

post-424-1300853593.jpg