Who'd Ya Rather?? LOL

ShawnWalters

LOL, this is so cheesy posting this on here, but don't know what to do!!. I've been seeing two girls recently and it's getting to the point where I am getting ultimatums from them both that I need to choose or it's over. I'm so confused, cause I like them both, but at the same time there are some negatives to them both..and man I hope no one here knows these girls hahahahahah!!!

Girl A

23 years old. Super sweet, girly girl, would do anything for me. Pretty, but not into working out much (I am a lot), so just an average body type. LOVES kids and wants 2 someday. Very busy with school to become a nurse and works two jobs also. Bad thing is she has made tons of "jokes" like, oh if you drove that car or lived in that house I would never date you. When I bring those things up she says she was just kidding. I still think there is a little truth to it though. Also kind of immature. Lives 45 mins from me.

m11.jpgm12.jpg

Girl B

23 years old. Very sweet, but kinda tomboyish. Likes motorcycles, cars working out, etc. Grew up with 4 brothers and because of that wants 4 kids (seems like a lot lol!). Very into working out, extremely fit etc and wants to be a fitness model. Is a manager at the vitamin shoppe and also a bartender, but wants to quit the bartending thing. Lives 5 mins from me.

m221.jpgm222.jpg

What do I do?!?!? haha.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I am saying this since I prefer brunettes way more than blondes, but I'd go with the blonde girl. :eusa_clap:

BTW, what's with the brunettes friends eye? :icon_eek:

Blond is arguably cuter, but I would go for the Brunette. Girls who are into seriously working out are few and far between, and you guys probably will have more in common as things progress.

If you're serious and wanna look into the future...who would you rather be with in 10 years, a girl in her mid 30s who loves working out, or a girl who doesn't? (you can imagine how one's gonna progress vs the other)

Thanks all for the responses so far!

I agree with the looks thing. I think A is prettier but I totally can invision the have a kid and blow up thing. She is a slightly "bigger framed" girl now which is not evident in these pics so much. Looking to the future, fitness runs in my family - my dad has been into fitness his whole life and my sister does fitness modeling. So on the fitness front, things in common etc, B wins for sure. And to the old adage look at a girls mom and you'll see what she'll look like....A's mom is a typical midwest overweight mom. B's mom is a tiny little thing that looks like she's 30.

But A is a sweeter, more emotional girly girl, while B is more like one of the guys. Which I guess both have their advantages. My friends have only met B and loved her. My sister however met A and loved her, lol...! Personality wise, I think I mesh better with B just because of the maturity thing. A makes weird comments...oh and she likes justin beiber...I mean really?! lol I do like them both.

I'm asking around (embarrassing I'm asking on the internet, hopefully I can delete this thread after I'm done with it!), cause I've been married before and it was a disaster, because we were so deadly wrong for each other. When I divorced I swore to myself I would listen to others opinions and be much more careful.

Whilst girl b looks like she has a tidy snatch it does beggar belief that people put this sort of the thing on the internet.

Hahahahahaha :)

To be honest, none. If you don't feel 100% about any of them, in which case this thread wouldnt exist, both are wrong IMHO... Good luck!

Bingo

If you are in your mid twenties with an exotic car-neither IMO.

Too many fish in the pond to settle

Guest Rob Burgundy
To be honest, none. If you don't feel 100% about any of them, in which case this thread wouldnt exist, both are wrong IMHO... Good luck!

Best post in this thread! IIWM I'd keep hitting both of them until my dick was so sore it fell off then I'd sit back and let the 100% right girl stumble in to my life.

Blondes got a great look though ;)

Yup...fcuk em both till they leave you THEN let the girl that looks like A and has the personality of B fall in your lap when you least expect it.

Yup...fcuk em both till they leave you THEN let the girl that looks like A and has the personality of B fall in your lap when you least expect it.

but be a good LP brother and give A's number to skokos afterwards