soup

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF YO?!

good timeout. Calm the crowd down get a quick score, then get back on defense. Haslem cooled off. Wade, Lebron and Bosh need to step up. Would also be nice to see James Jones make an appearance and hit some 3's

Anyone else notice these are the worst refs in the history of professional basketball?

Anyone else notice these are the worst refs in the history of professional basketball?

They might be very good...

You just don't know who is influencing them? :icon_mrgreen:

They might be very good...

You just don't know who is influencing them? :icon_mrgreen:

the bad calls were going both ways though. Which suggests stupidity.

I hope they were watching that Dallas game last night. Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Haslem, Chalmers, Big Z, Eddie House-All of them need to match Dirk Nowitzsky's accuracy and intensity. If they don't start doing that, they may make it through Chicago-only to get beat by Dallas.

Keys to winning against Chicago:

-Points in paint (when they drive, they get fouled, when they get fouled, they get free throws-and they win)

-Offensive rebounding, and defense rebounding. No 2nd chance points

-Trying to stop Rose as much as possible.

-INTENSITY! INTENSITY! INTENSITY!

-The real return of Udonis Haslem.

-Keeping Chicago off the 3 point line

damn I should be an NBA coach. I was on the money.

2 great series. Can't wait to see the finals. Regardless of which team makes it.

Maybe you can coach the lakers.:)

Btw I think Kareem Abdull said Van Gundy should become the new headcoach for the lakers. Anyone liking that?

Maybe you can coach the lakers.:)

Btw I think Kareem Abdull said Van Gundy should become the new headcoach for the lakers. Anyone liking that?

He is a very good coach

Very good playoffs, right now take the 4 team, no one would know who'd win in 7 games if you match any of them up, that's spectacular.

My surprise pick is Thunder. They seem to have all the weapons, where other teams just have some: young, explosive, tough, good d, a sureway to score via Durant.

He is a very good coach

Very good playoffs, right now take the 4 team, no one would know who'd win in 7 games if you match any of them up, that's spectacular.

My surprise pick is Thunder. They seem to have all the weapons, where other teams just have some: young, explosive, tough, good d, a sureway to score via Durant.

What I am not sure about yet is:

Are Dallas and OKC putting up big points because neither has a defense or because both are THAT good on offense.

How will Miami or Chicago stack up against Dallas or OKC?

It is a toss up at this point for me.

Here...Where you at? Been texting you bro! Had a small lp miami meet today at the Mondrian. Good times.

This series is Miami in 5 or 6. They can't handle us.

Bring on Dallas!!

It has gotten awfully quiet in a thread that was FULL TO THE BRIM of Miami haters for months.

Cricket...Cricket..Cricket....

I'll be there, section 321.....

great game! Heat in 5! mike you going tom night? ill be there

Here...Where you at? Been texting you bro! Had a small lp miami meet today at the Mondrian. Good Times.

Yeah good times for sure. Mondrian was hot hot hot! Me, Steve Cerr and Great meeting you Mike! Where were you lamboN it? I Watched the game at Nikki Beach. The place was crazy.

Yeah good times for sure. Mondrian was hot hot hot! Me, Steve Cerr and Great meeting you Mike! Where were you lamboN it? I Watched the game at Nikki Beach. The place was crazy.

glad you had fun! i was stuck on a boat for 7 hours lol in Ft lauderdale. did Hersch show up?