NBA Playoffs

soup

great game! Heat in 5! mike you going tom night? ill be there

Not sure yet. Usually find out at the last minute if they are available.

Our seats are section 117 row 19.

Will let you know if I go again!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah good times for sure. Mondrian was hot hot hot! Me, Steve Cerr and Great meeting you Mike! Where were you lamboN it? I Watched the game at Nikki Beach. The place was crazy.

Had a blast. Will have to do the Mondrian more often on Sundays. I didn't know it had that great of a view. :lol2:

sounds good, we'll probably be at bayside eating and drinking beforehand...

ill text you so we can meet before or half time.

May have just gotten tickets from a client of mine. 300 level, but he said it is like row 1.

Will text you if I end up going Bill. Fikse-Would be happy to meet up for a beer if I end up going.

May have just gotten tickets from a client of mine. 300 level, but he said it is like row 1.

Will text you if I end up going Bill. Fikse-Would be happy to meet up for a beer if I end up going.

that would be great! lets pick a spot for half time and have a drink.

sounds good, where are you at Bill, floor seats?

will be at bayside around 6ish, hooters or something....

that would be great! lets pick a spot for half time and have a drink.

Halftime sounds good. Not sure what section my seats are at yet. A client gave them to me, and they will be at will call. Will text Bill when I get there. Hopefully I am close to 321 where Fikse is.

i wont get in til 8ish (after work), so lets pick a spot and meet for half time.

ill text you guys. dont forget to wear white! :headbang:

i wont get in til 8ish (after work), so lets pick a spot and meet for half time.

ill text you guys. dont forget to wear white! :headbang:

Leaving Doral at 6pm....Should be there by 6:30-6:45pm.

Brooks. I will PM you my cell number.

-Mike

Bulls need to be tighter in everything, I hope they can make a comeback.

How about someone learns that when you have a chance to win the game you DRIVE to get fouled. Unless refs unofficially discount some contact that is POINTS almost every time. And when you have D Rose? Come on.

Also Heat timeout, if i remember correctly you have 12 seconds after a timeout... so why not call it when clock goes down to 12??? I saw it at 22, they called it way too early.

was fun.... I tried texting you and bill back, but kept getting "message send failure" during halftime!

What a game that was!!!

was fun.... I tried texting you and bill back, but kept getting "message send failure" during halftime!

Yeah we should have planned a meeting spot before the game started. It was taking me 7-10 times per text to get a message to go through.

I texted Bill, and he told me to meet him at the 118 bar. I went down there, and he wasn't there so I grabbed a drink and went back up to my seats.

It was tough when another friend from lp was texting me during the game too, because he would send me 2 or 3 before my 1 text could get back! Kept getting those

stupid failed message warnings.

next time we have to plan a meeting spot ahead of time. there is way to much going on half time to text/call and plan. by the time you use the RR and get a drink its time to go back. hopefully we will see each other in the championships!

I was in 118 row 12, i thought i had great seats until i saw Brett on the floor :( lol

WHAT A FCUKIN GAME!!!! WHITE HOT HEAT!!!!! :icon_super:

p.s. I also was getting message failure (AT&T)

next time we have to plan a meeting spot ahead of time. there is way to much going on half time to text/call and plan. by the time you use the RR and get a drink its time to go back. hopefully we will see each other in the championships!

I was in 118 row 12, i thought i had great seats until i saw Brett on the floor :( lol

WHAT A FCUKIN GAME!!!! WHITE HOT HEAT!!!!! :icon_super:

p.s. I also was getting message failure (AT&T)

Floor seats were going for $6k-8k a pop.

on a side note "How bout Miller" boy did he come through?!?! (injured and all)

Yea. The bench is starting to really come through which makes this SOOOO much more of a difficult team.

Chalmers and Miller had great nights. Haslem had a big rebounding night.

Any of you like Mark Cuban, seems like he's so much more involved with the game than other nba owners (sometimes a bit too much)?

Anyways, I hope the heat or bulls beat dallas in the finals. :eusa_dance:

Any of you like Mark Cuban, seems like he's so much more involved with the game than other nba owners (sometimes a bit too much)?

Anyways, I hope the heat or bulls beat dallas in the finals. :eusa_dance:

This will be a Finals for the ages. I think both teams will be very tough to beat. Miami having the better defense, Dallas having a higher FG percentage offense.

The way I see it though is its not too different than beating the Bulls. You have to shut down Dirk Nowitski like they shut down Derrick Rose, and you win it.

Will be much different to be guarded by Lebron James for Dirk than whomever OKC had on him.