NBA Playoffs

soup

It's a fair argument to say that Miami might be/is better, but a lot better I do not agree with. That's just looking at superstar names and attributing team greatness automatically...plain and simple.

A lot better is swept or up 3-1 right now, not 3 games in a row coming down to the last shot!

You can look at "Lebron only scored a few points....imagine if he scored a ton"....but that doesn't matter. In basketball, there are swings, and teams adjust that's just how it is. Besides I'm sure if Lebron scored more then Wade would have less.

We'll see how the rest plays out.

Had Lebron not passed the ball in the 4th quarter and taken over the game WITH wade last game, it would have been much different IMO.

They ARE a much better team, statistically they are top 2 or 3 in almost everything. Bosh can have a bad night and they can win, wade can have a bad night and they can win, and same thing with Lebron. And that is against arguably the best offense in the NBA.

Whoever wins game 5 will win it IMO

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Win or lose Lebron is still a D-bag.

:icon_super:

a D-bag with some of the best talent in the NBA today!

Did you hear Shaq speak today about the Lebron & Wade combo?

:icon_super:

a D-bag with some of the best talent in the NBA today!

Did you hear Shaq speak today about the Lebron & Wade combo?

He said "go get that ring baby, peace."

I couldn't imagine the big 3 with a guy like Shaq in his prime on the same team.

Would be the best offensive and defensive team to ever play the game.

Would put them against the bulls in their prime anyday best of 7. Especially AFTER a year or 2 together.

I think if boston had a healthy shaq this season, things would have been different and they would have the best defensive team.

I think if boston had a healthy shaq this season, things would have been different and they would have the best defensive team.

Possibly, but he is just too old and out of shape at this point in his life.

10 years ago Shaq on today's Boston team, Miami would have lost.

Why doesn't LBJ want to play??

Huge Miami Fan Here..

Dallas played the best game of the series and it was still very close till the last minute..

I do not expect Dallas to shoot 15 fcuking 3 pointers in game 6.. IMO Miami will take it to game 7 .. I dont think D wade will let Miami loose..

WE win game 6 , we will win game 7 and I hate Jason Terry ..he is a true D-BAG!!

WE win . . .

We? What position do you play, or what affiliation do you have with the team?

Or are you just another douche with way too much emotional investment in a group of guys who you have zero association with?

I think Dallas has more heart in the game and will thus win it in game 7 by a good margin.

We? What position do you play, or what affiliation do you have with the team?

Or are you just another douche with way too much emotional investment in a group of guys who you have zero association with?

I think Dallas has more heart in the game and will thus win it in game 7 by a good margin.

We as in Miami.. No affiliation at all.. just a big fan from the glen rice days..

Why doesn't LBJ want to play??

To quote from the movie "The Replacements" , "you gotta have heart to win, a lotta heart."

To quote from the movie "The Replacements" , "you gotta have heart to win, a lotta heart."

Yep..

The 3 he took that bricked out at the end was a sign for me - I think there were 6 seconds on the clock.. if you are top 3 offensive player and you NEED points, you go in and get hit.

I feel it is a long shot for Miami, but not impossible. I feel if you win game 6, it will be tough for them not to win game 7 at home.

Dallas is playing great basketball.

Still hope Lebron knocks out Jason "Marvin the Martian" Terry at some point as he is annoying as fcuk along with the Arroz con Gondules y mofongo eating motherfucker Barrea.

They have the most annoying players in the league. They sure are playing effective basketball though.

I can't figure out why the cant stop the little puerto rican guy. I would also like to see Cardinal lynched when he arrives in Miami.

I feel it is a long shot for Miami, but not impossible. I feel if you win game 6, it will be tough for them not to win game 7 at home.

Dallas is playing great basketball.

Still hope Lebron knocks out Jason "Marvin the Martian" Terry at some point as he is annoying as fcuk along with the Arroz con Gondules y mofongo eating motherfucker Barrea.

They have the most annoying players in the league. They sure are playing effective basketball though.

I don't get what's so annoying about Jason Terry, and Dallas....just because they knocked down some shots, and he did that plane thing?

Lebron is just so annoying to me, and I'm glad he's struggling in this series. I'm tired of all this G.O.A.T. talk surrounding him.

The rest of the Heat are ok.

I don't get what's so annoying about Jason Terry, and Dallas....just because they knocked down some shots, and he did that plane thing?

Lebron is just so annoying to me, and I'm glad he's struggling in this series. I'm tired of all this G.O.A.T. talk surrounding him.

The rest of the Heat are ok.

Him and Shawn Marion talk $hit the whole game. In game 4, Terry was talking all kinds of smack to Chalmers when we were up 7, Chalmers started talking back, and LeBron came over and told Chalmers to shut his mouth and let your actions speak. Didn't end up happening, but I like that he is taking more of a leadership role.

Huge Miami Fan Here..

Dallas played the best game of the series and it was still very close till the last minute..

I do not expect Dallas to shoot 15 fcuking 3 pointers in game 6.. IMO Miami will take it to game 7 .. I dont think D wade will let Miami loose..

WE win game 6 , we will win game 7 and I hate Jason Terry ..he is a true D-BAG!!

:iamwithstupid:

but boy was that tough to watch last night :crybaby2:

:iamwithstupid:

but boy was that tough to watch last night :crybaby2:

I would rather get a root canal than watch that game again. It was like watching a kid with long nails going up and down a chalkboard screeching like crazy.

I would rather get a root canal than watch that game again. It was like watching a kid with long nails going up and down a chalkboard screeching like crazy.

no kidding, hopefully sunday will be awesome!

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

If you ask Lebron James for a dollar he'll give you .75 cents...because he won't give you the 4th quarter. lol