NBA Playoffs

soup

We're all still here but it gets to a point where action speaks louder than words. Miami Heat lost the NBA finals, end of story. The obnoxiousness of some Miami Heat fans only increases the hate for the team and it's sad to see.

Thank god the Heat lost and a huge congrats to the Mavs!

The funny thing is I never had an issue with Lebron, until I saw what a prick he was this season. It's time for him to grow up and be thankful for what he has. Be humble, not cocky and obnoxious.

That being said, I think the Heat will be a huge contender next season.

They did lose. I can give a $hit if people think I, or the rest of the Heat fans, are obnoxious or not, or if people hate the Heat more because of it or not. I have been a fan of the Heat since Glen Rice and Rony Seikaly played, and attended many games in the Miami Arena when Downtown Miami was really Downtown Miami. I was there in the Finals games of 2006 when we annihalated the Mavericks 4 games in a row. They will be back, and they will be back soon.

I was joking in this thread at the beginning of the season about the finals, but truthfully thought I hope they make the playoffs the first year. People are giving them a ton of grief over losing the finals in 6 games to a great team. I see nothing wrong with that. They have to take this in, and keep it in the back of their mind as a motivator for the seasons to come. They have to get in the gym, work on their game, and train like there are no good players on the team.

I was listening to the radio this morning, and they were saying that they think Lebron may regret his decision to leave Cleveland because they couldn't get a ring the first year. He surely would not have won it in Cleveland this year. He did the right thing, just went about it the wrong way.

The team needs to figure out this summer how to bring their game from good to great. Work hard, play with heart, get the job done.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They did lose. I can give a $hit if people think I, or the rest of the Heat fans, are obnoxious or not, or if people hate the Heat more because of it or not. I have been a fan of the Heat since Glen Rice and Rony Seikaly played, and attended many games in the Miami Arena when Downtown Miami was really Downtown Miami. I was there in the Finals games of 2006 when we annihalated the Mavericks 4 games in a row. They will be back, and they will be back soon.

I was joking in this thread at the beginning of the season about the finals, but truthfully thought I hope they make the playoffs the first year. People are giving them a ton of grief over losing the finals in 6 games to a great team. I see nothing wrong with that. They have to take this in, and keep it in the back of their mind as a motivator for the seasons to come. They have to get in the gym, work on their game, and train like there are no good players on the team.

I was listening to the radio this morning, and they were saying that they think Lebron may regret his decision to leave Cleveland because they couldn't get a ring the first year. He surely would not have won it in Cleveland this year. He did the right thing, just went about it the wrong way.

The team needs to figure out this summer how to bring their game from good to great. Work hard, play with heart, get the job done.

:iamwithstupid: you still have to keep in mind, this is really the teams first year together, they have done a exceptional job considerring the facts! im still proud of the HEAT and next year should be insane!!!!! (TG i didnt spend $2500 to go last night) ;)

:iamwithstupid: you still have to keep in mind, this is really the teams first year together, they have done a exceptional job considerring the facts! im still proud of the HEAT and next year should be insane!!!!! (TG i didnt spend $2500 to go last night) ;)

:iamwithstupid:

It took Jordan 6 years to win his first ring in the NBA. People act like they give them out in Cracker Jack boxes. :lol2:

No way in hell is lebron getting 6 rings, next season he'll be 27. Which means he has to push really really hard and get a three peat at least once with the heat. Lebron's explosiveness is decreasing by the year and he needs to adjust his game to that just like MJ had to do.

Don't forget other teams are (re)-building their teams, the team that will land Howard is going to be one of their biggest opponents. And the heat doesn't have a lot of money left to attrack new/fresh players.

No way in hell is lebron getting 6 rings, next season he'll be 27. Which means he has to push really really hard and get a three peat at least once with the heat. Lebron's explosiveness is decreasing by the year and he needs to adjust his game to that just like MJ had to do.

Don't forget other teams are (re)-building their teams, the team that will land Howard is going to be one of their biggest opponents. And the heat doesn't have a lot of money left to attrack new/fresh players.

Howard is overrated.

They did lose. I can give a $hit if people think I, or the rest of the Heat fans, are obnoxious or not, or if people hate the Heat more because of it or not.

This is the Lebron attitude and I guess it's rubbed off on you? Be humble and show respect, no need to act like you've won the season before it even started. We all are fans but that doesn't mean you need to take it to that level.

I have been a fan of the Heat since Glen Rice and Rony Seikaly played, and attended many games in the Miami Arena when Downtown Miami was really Downtown Miami. I was there in the Finals games of 2006 when we annihalated the Mavericks 4 games in a row. They will be back, and they will be back soon.

I believe they are giving them a ton of grief because of the reason mentioned above. There is no doubt the Miami Heat is a huge contender in the NBA.

It comes back to the same thing. He needs to grow up. I definitely think he made the right decision by leaving Cleveland and going to South Beach :P but he needs to give it some time.

...and who needs to replace Lebron in the 4th quarter :lol2:

You are abosolutely correct, If Lebron can get rid of his big head and play like a team player instead of an individual....well, it would be great. He does not know how to win, he has never struggled for anything but there is always tomorrow. Hope he figures it out before its too late.

Yeah, I hope he does figure it out as well, as there is no doubt he is a talented player.

you still have to keep in mind, this is really the teams first year together, they have done a exceptional job considerring the facts! im still proud of the HEAT and next year should be insane!!!!! (TG i didnt spend $2500 to go last night) ;)

Exactly!

This is the Lebron attitude and I guess it's rubbed off on you? Be humble and show respect, no need to act like you've won the season before it even started. We all are fans but that doesn't mean you need to take it to that level.

I did show respect to the Mavericks. They won the game and beat the Heat. They are a great team.

I can give a fcuk if YOU don't like my attitude or that I am not humble. I give respect when its earned. See the difference. :icon_thumleft:

I did show respect to the Mavericks. They won the game and beat the Heat. They are a great team.

I can give a fcuk if YOU don't like my attitude or that I am not humble. I give respect when its earned. See the difference. :icon_thumleft:

Man, what is it with Miami heat fans, it's like they are from another planet. I only see this with Heat and Lakers fans too...

Last night there were dudes almost crying in the bathroom as the game ended, yelling out stuff like "we need to trade Lebron for Howard!"

Your team has no set up plays, it goes off talent, those cross court passes where players jump up and in mid air pass again it is STUPID, those 3's by lebron with 2 minutes to go when you ONCE AGAIN must get points on the board are STUPID..there is no excuse, the Heat thought talent will carry them alone, I like exactly what Mavs coach said - "we don't jump high, we might not run fast, but we have a strategy, teamwork and we work hard" - right as he was getting handed the trophy.

Great posts Irvin, I can't wait for the upcoming trades. (and hopefully no lockout)

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Will you guys quit putting Jordan and Lebron in the same sentence? I just want to punch my monitor!

On a side note I heard in Dallas, today is LeBron Day and everyone gets to leave work 12 mins early. :)

You are abosolutely correct, If Lebron can get rid of his big head and play like a team player instead of an individual....well, it would be great. He does not know how to win, he has never struggled for anything but there is always tomorrow. Hope he figures it out before its too late.

This is one of the reasons LeBron should have stayed in Cleveland!! There he was THE man and could control & lead. In Miami he is a member of the Tri-Lateral commission. This change in roles seems to be in his head leading to doubt & reluctance in hihs play.

It didn't come off that way when you felt very strongly that Miami was a "much better team" than Dallas. I gave you an out and you refused to take it. :icon_mrgreen:

Sure in star power, and potential I'd say they have room to grow but right now we know what the deal is.

Man, what is it with Miami heat fans, it's like they are from another planet. I only see this with Heat and Lakers fans too...

Last night there were dudes almost crying in the bathroom as the game ended, yelling out stuff like "we need to trade Lebron for Howard!"

Your team has no set up plays, it goes off talent, those cross court passes where players jump up and in mid air pass again it is STUPID, those 3's by lebron with 2 minutes to go when you ONCE AGAIN must get points on the board are STUPID..there is no excuse, the Heat thought talent will carry them alone, I like exactly what Mavs coach said - "we don't jump high, we might not run fast, but we have a strategy, teamwork and we work hard" - right as he was getting handed the trophy.

That was the satisfaction I got from these Finals.....teamwork of a tight unit triumphing over an all star cast.

The "Decision" and that debut publicity stunt of the big 3 obviously made this something hard for most NBA fans to ignore.

As a longtime Knicks fan, I should have rooted for Miami just for Pat Riley. ;)

Will you guys quit putting Jordan and Lebron in the same sentence? I just want to punch my monitor!

On a side note I heard in Dallas, today is LeBron Day and everyone gets to leave work 12 mins early. :)

:lol2:

You're on a roll with the Lebron lines this week!

This is one of the reasons LeBron should have stayed in Cleveland!! There he was THE man and could control & lead. In Miami he is a member of the Tri-Lateral commission. This change in roles seems to be in his head leading to doubt & reluctance in hihs play.

Nah, that's not it. He can't handle the pressure as many have stated before, so if he is THE guy how would his team win when things get tough (end of games for example). This is exactly Howards problem too, hence Magic struggling. Both need a guy like Jordan/Bird/Kobe/Wade who will say "Ok I take the big shot and the blame, and I WILL be on your ass"

:lol2:

It didn't come off that way when you felt very strongly that Miami was a "much better team" than Dallas. I gave you an out and you refused to take it. :icon_mrgreen:

They still are a better team. Some times the better team gets outplayed by a team with more heart. :icon_thumleft:

Like I said-Hopefully the team eats some humble pie, puts this in the back of their minds, and gets ready to work this summer (Hopefully with P. Reilly taking the reigns like

he should have done to begin with).

They still are a better team. Some times the better team gets outplayed by a team with more heart. :icon_thumleft:

Like I said-Hopefully the team eats some humble pie, puts this in the back of their minds, and gets ready to work this summer.

Hey, a completely reasonable post!!

From a well known LP Member today via text:

"Heard Lebron is going to train with the Miami Police Department this offseason. They don't hesitate to shoot."

This is what kills me about Miami fans...

• So why were there so many Mavericks fans at Sunday’s game, most of them near Dallas’ bench? Michael Lipman , whose company helps resell Heat seats, said Heat ticket holders sold 150 seats to Mavericks fans after the Mavs’ premium seat department inquired. Dallas fans paid as much as $3,000 for first- and second-row seats by the Mavericks’ bench in Game 6, as much as $2,000 a few rows back.

“In Dallas, not one person sold to Heat fans,” Lipman said. “They have longtime loyal fans there.”

Glad the Mavs won. Sad for the Miami team, especially D-Wade as he seems, for the most part, like a pretty humble guy or at least as humble as a pro athlete can get. LBJ, not so much...Overall though, the series rocked and was one of the most entertaining series, of any sport, I've seen in quite some time.

How the hell did Miami let the Mav's party all night on the beach? fcuk the fontainebleau and fuckimg Liv and all the motherfuckers there that posed for photos with em!

How the hell did Miami let the Mav's party all night on the beach? fcuk the fontainebleau and fuckimg Liv and all the motherfuckers there that posed for photos with em!

Billionaire in the house

Multi multi Millionaires in the house

Celebrities

$90,000 bottle of champaign

One of the happiest days of their lives

Profit!

Dallas has declared a Lebron James day! They are giving everyone the last 12 minutes off!

Hey LeBron.......Dirk wants to know if you feel better.......he was concerned after seeing you choke last night!!