Aventahor with Estoque wheels

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, they really missed the boat on the wheels compared to those...much win with those. Wheels would def be the first thing to go if I ever have one.

The standard wheels are probably the worst part of this car, just a bit boring compared to the rest of it, they are not horrific, but most Fords here for the last 5 years has had a very similar wheel and i just cant get the picture of an ordinary mpv with them out of my head!!

"Aventahor" - lol, my gf has started calling it an "Aventa-daurus" as she thinks it's a dinosaur, tyrannosaurus of a car.

focus_st_2011_380.jpg

Picture_Lamborghini_Aventador_LP700_4_Geneva_2011_01.jpg

The standard wheels are probably the worst part of this car, just a bit boring compared to the rest of it, they are not horrific, but most Fords here for the last 5 years has had a very similar wheel and i just cant get the picture of an ordinary mpv with them out of my head!!

+1

i'd change the wheel for sure, been a long time since i did that.

That looks very good, black suits the car very well.

I hope an aftermarket wheel manufacturer will make that exact wheel for the Aventador

"Aventahor" - lol, my gf has started calling it an "Aventa-daurus" as she thinks it's a dinosaur, tyrannosaurus of a car.

post-14018-1303296715.jpg

post-14018-1303296725.jpg

I,

I'm sure they will come up with another wheel or at least an option in the near future, it would be good marketing and buisness wise to do so.

22's look great, but if you upgrade to 22's wouldn't that mess up the awd system with the super heavy wheels?

That so rocks... is there is HiRes version of that pic? that is wallpaper material right there!!!