Aventahor first drives by media this week...

Mako

Various magazine and web representatives are on site, we should be hearing/seeing their first-takes with the final cars within the next day or two. :icon_thumleft:

Guest Rob Burgundy

Whoooo wooooo! Judgement day is upon us! I hope it's every ounce and better then we had hoped it is.

Ok, I haven't seen it in person... So I can't really judge. Or can I?

It looks like a fcuking LP560/Gallardo. Every photo I've seen of the Aventahor I always think it's a G at first glance.

It looks like a fcuking LP560/Gallardo. Every photo I've seen of the Aventahor I always think it's a G at first glance.

Contrary to many fanboys comments.. I wholeheartedly agree. In many angles it looks very much like a Gallardo..

Guest Rob Burgundy

;)

shut_the_fuck_up_trollcat.jpg

Just like Keith mentioned before: "This AVentador is the bastard child from Gallardo fcuking Reventon".

There is always a big/distinctive styling differences between flagship cars Muira - Countach - Diablo - Murci during the past

40 plus years. That is one of the reasons lambos are unique to Ferraris. THESE NEW HALO CARS MAY HAVE ALL THE

MODREN GIZSMOS, TO ME, STYLING WISE, THIS AVENTADOR IS JUST AN ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF EASY-WAY-OUT

FROM LAMBO FACTORY/AUDI "NOT" TO SPEND SERIOUS MONEY AND DESIGN EFFORT TO CREATE A "BRAND NEW"

STYLING PLATFORM.

In the meantime, the factory people is so smart at marketing to non-North American buyer especially to those individuals

residing in developing countries now! ALL they really care is to sell.

Contrary to many fanboys comments.. I wholeheartedly agree. In many angles it looks very much like a Gallardo..

I agree too but do we really have to hear about it for the 5 billionth time? This thread will hopefully turn into a test drive thread where people can bash on the gearbox and handling, not another bash the styling thread.

Lasik did wonders for me :icon_mrgreen:

;)

You are my favorite person right now. It looks NOTHING LIKE A G. I feel like everyone has taken stupid pills but me and keep saying "the sky is green the grass is blue."

The car looks a little like a 560 in certain places, so what? A lot of people liked the 560 over the Murci. The 560 looks good, and this looks a LOT better than the 560.

If you think it looks way too much like the 560, you need to see it in person. It has similarities, but it's still quite different. It will live or die by the color.

;)

:thefinger:

Lasik did wonders for me :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_fU:

And to those who are serious about the confusion, I said "at a glance!" Mainly from the front. It has many distinct Reventon/LP560 lines that just won't go away. It's nothing new like the Countach was to the Miura, or the Diablo to the Countach.

The car sounds incredible I love that deep bass rumble, I can just imagine the sound with a good after market exhaust.

Amazing car, nothing even comes close.

The car sounds incredible I love that deep bass rumble, I can just imagine the sound with a good after market exhaust.

Amazing car, nothing even comes close.

what are you waiting for? :icon_mrgreen: