The AVENTADOR Image Thread: POST 'EM UP!

Guest Rob Burgundy

just played around a little bit to make a wallpaper for myself...why not to share?! :icon_mrgreen:

btw, i add another one that i made it a while back...looks interesting side by side :eusa_dance:

post-142-1304337147_thumb.jpg

post-142-1304337461_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interior is just so much better than anything from the company previously, from the guages to the nav to the non-offset pedals.

Great car, the more I see it the more I like it. :icon_thumleft:

Interior is just so much better than anything from the company previously, from the guages to the nav to the non-offset pedals.

Great car, the more I see it the more I like it. :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

The interior doesnt look nearly as bareboned as the MP4-12C yet the performance claims are similar. I cant wait for these cars to get tested.

I wonder if this car will be entered into the FIA GT racing by Reiter.

Guest Rob Burgundy
That black one with black rims and orange calipers is pure sex :monkeyleft:

LOOKS SINISTER! :icon_super:

I think I found out what was bugging me about the back end. Does it look on those track pics as if a car backed up into Aventador and smashed the back end in just a bit? As in the car needs to be a little bit longer?

Also looks a lot better without the wing imo.

Everything else is simply great, can't wait to see it in person

That black one with black rims and orange calipers is pure sex :monkeyleft:

:iamwithstupid:

Can't believe how good it looks with the air intakes and wing deployed, those sharp edges are incredible. Much better than the Murcie's bat-wing intakes for sure.

2012_lamborghini_aventador_actf34_fd_502

I propose that anyone who says they don't like the above have their eyes gouged out with ice cream spoons...because you no longer deserve to have them. :icon_thumleft:

Mako I have a suggestion, any negative comment about the looks of the Aventador should be replaced with the phrase "I am in desperate need of lasik treatment! hotlinked to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LASIK

It really does look spectacular in black. These cars always do, but it's definitely the color for the LP700.

Wing and air ducts up

2011170057_0017.jpg

2011170057_0018.jpg

2011170057_0004.jpg

Im glad all the launch cars are white... this will make them plentifull when they drop like a rock as this is the only color for this car..

Im glad all the launch cars are white... this will make them plentifull when they drop like a rock as this is the only color for this car..

Also looks much more menacing with the aero bits deployed, visually seperates it from the Gallardo/Murcie to a higher degree. :monkeyleft:

Usually white is great, but the problem with that color right now is fatigue. It was the launch color and press car color of the 560 (along with black), so it's been constantly photographed and sold on the secondary market to the point where it's lost a little specialness. It seems like they are everywhere these days.

You'd customize it, which would help, but I need a few years off from white on these cars to bring the magic pop back for that color.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Happy as an Allan in a Ferrari clothing store! Thank ya!

imagine the sv version of the car with the winglets and wing in permanent position. that would make the car much more aggressive....