Osama Bin Laden Dead Thread

Roman

I have no idea what some of that means Jason. Dummy version for me?

To summarize: 40 minute JSOC raid; two helos, one drone; 4 KIA, inc OBL; DevGru (Seal Team Six) did shooting; only cas was US helocopter

=

two helicopters, 4 killed in action including bin laden, only US casualty was a helicopter.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CNN is at the massive party at Ground Zero now.

33tjhjs.jpg

Guest Rob Burgundy
Link? Pics?

Can't see much. Little red smoke above a blurry building at night.

Hey bin laden, say hello to hitler when u get down there!!

I read in a Swedish news paper that some one finally gave him up to collect on the reward!

Best money we ever spent!!

Guest Rob Burgundy

Would like to hear about any global reaction from any of our members not in the US. Any guys from the UK or southern America hearing of celebrations? What's the news cover showing?

Would like to hear about any global reaction from any of our members not in the US. Any guys from the UK or southern America hearing of celebrations? What's the news cover showing?

Osama killed: Downtown LA you can hear crickets chirping.

Lakers Win the championship: Let's party and tear up and destroy shit.

:eusa_wall:

Can't see much. Little red smoke above a blurry building at night.

At night? wtf its 10am there

Nothing happening here, its a public holiday today so I doubt many will celebrate like they are over there, although at 6am I'm sure people will be waking up to the story soon enough.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Obama should have come out and thrown his severed head down a long flight of stairs like in Conan the barbarian and walked back inside, it would have been much more effective.

Officials said they will take care with bin Laden's body.

"We are assuring it is handled in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition," an official said. "We take this very seriously. This is being handled in an appropriate manner."

MSNBC story about the operation, how it came to be, etc.

Great news!!! fcuk that piece of human waste!! Rot in hell Osama Bin Ladin-the-motherfucking-dirt!

Looking at that map Rd posted did anyone else notice that that Mansion is surrounded by clinics, hospitals, mosque and schools? Do you think that Osama selected that location on purpose knowing that the US would probably not risk bombing because of the high risk of colateral damage?

Guest Rob Burgundy

I don't think the footage of the burning building was live. I think it was recorded probably late in the night or early morning right after the operation took place.

Great news!!! fcuk that piece of human waste!! Rot in hell Osama Bin Ladin-the-motherfucking-dirt!

Looking at that map Rd posted did anyone else notice that that Mansion is surrounded by clinics, hospitals, mosque and schools? Do you think that Osama selected that location on purpose knowing that the US would probably not risk bombing because of the high risk of colateral damage?

No probably chosen due to his dialysis, but according to the story above the compound is on the outskirts not in the centre.

Absolutely....

Guest Rob Burgundy

Yep I saw that plus the probability that he was needing constant medical care because of his on Going conditions

Guest Rob Burgundy
Officials said they will take care with bin Laden's body.

"We are assuring it is handled in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition," an official said. "We take this very seriously. This is being handled in an appropriate manner."

MSNBC story about the operation, how it came to be, etc.

fcuk that noise. Rip it to pieces. Shit on it,desecrate and burn it. Grind it to powder, shove it into a cruise missle head and fire that fcuking thing to Mecca.

Where did the map come from?

The one I made?

You have to wonder if the people living next door knew who was living in this compound/mansion. If not, that's got to be some crazy shit.