The LP700 is Taking TOO Long!

VBUGKING

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments guys. I will get some more seat time in this thing soon, and hopefully get some C16 put in it once the pump fuel is mostly gone, should only take a couple more blasts to burn through half a tank lol.

That thing is incredible aaron....hopefully I will see it at cars and coffee next week perhaps??? :icon_thumleft:

Its a strong possibility if I can make it.

Glad you pulled the trigger on it Aaron.

Not to hijack the thread, but one small touch that would go a long with with the orange / black look is blacking out the rear Lamborghini logo. Here was mine on my orange Gallardo:

post-12151-1306803792_thumb.jpg

thanks bro. havent seen you over in the workout thread lately, you slacking?

I am..:( I ALWAYS tend to slack off in the summer time due to car season, and then I have to work hard to get it back in the fall/winter. So I am trying to not let myself go completely like I always do. Ughh...

Absolutely incredible car! This is by far the perfect Gallardo, it just doesn't get any better than this. Congrats!

Congrats on the pickup! Going to keep that when you get the 700?

I will see how I like the 700 once the dealer demos come in, and I get to drive it. I will make my decision then

I'm confused. Did Baky buy it and then you bought it from Baky?

Insane car, but must suck to drive around town for someone like you that doesn't like attention.

I'm confused. Did Baky buy it and then you bought it from Baky?

Insane car, but must suck to drive around town for someone like you that doesn't like attention.

Yeah I did. Baky bought it, and when I saw it in person I told him I wanted to take it off his hands. We are good buddies, so it wasnt a problem. Dont worry Baky isnt going to be without a TTG for long....just the other day he picked up a 570SL....

Yeah I hate attention, but love fast Lambos, so Ill have to live.

Yeah I did. Baky bought it, and when I saw it in person I told him I wanted to take it off his hands. We are good buddies, so it wasnt a problem. Dont worry Baky isnt going to be without a TTG for long....just the other day he picked up a 570SL....

Yeah I hate attention, but love fast Lambos, so Ill have to live.

I admire you Aaron for putting yourself in such a tough situation but still managing to persevere and get through it... :icon_mrgreen: