So Swil

LPDADDY

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is sad.......No question in my mind that you don't have a CGT if you did you would of posted the. Number of your car and that would be that and you could tell everyone to suck your dick......instead your avoiding the topic......I wish you luck in life pal but this is an all time low in your life.....By the wayi hope your not scrambling and trying to day trade your way to buying a CGT quickly to throw in everyone's face thats not a good look either.....And with all do respect I read some of your financial posts from time to time and i own a brokerage firm and your way off buddy......I don't post much but am on all the time reading but this one I couldn't resist ......Good luck

good stuff bud

I didn't realise how much CGTs actually cost !! Four on sale in the UK, all around & above £300K, that's nearly 500K USD ?!?!! I may have looked a bit too underwhelmed when I got a spin in one a few years ago.... I knew it wasn't *just* another porker, but didn't know they were that special. :dumbass:

I have the munchies!

I am not.

Who said I have a Lambo?

I am very chilled thanks.

I figured it out. Fortis is ALWAYS stoned! Just look at his posts. He's always got the munchies, paranoid, chillin.

:icon_mrgreen:

Cap is right. Fortis and bond take it to PM. Second and final warning. No need to explain to us further in PM we know you're both wrong :icon_mrgreen:

This thread is about Swil and his fantastic new vehicle.

This thread is about Swil and his fantastic new vehicle.

:lol2:

Did Swil get the Mirage edition?

My shit stinks much WORSE than yours!

Fixed it for you... :icon_butt:

I met Swil and Pikemike a few Sundays ago. Swil was visiting Miami along with some of his family. We had a few drinks at the Mondrian during the afternoon.

We had a good time and a bunch of laughs.

He came off like a nice guy invested in his craft. I am the same way so we connected on those levels.

Nothing stuck out in my mind and I have a huge BS filter in full effect after living on the beach.

I figured it out. Fortis is ALWAYS stoned! Just look at his posts. He's always got the munchies, paranoid, chillin.

:icon_mrgreen:

:thefinger:

Fixed it for you... :icon_butt:

I guess I am the only one who knows the lyrics to that system of a down song:

It reminds me of this thread:

"Cant you see that I love my cock"

"Cant you see that you love my cock"

"Cant you see that we love my cock"

I guess I am the only one who knows the lyrics to that system of a down song:

It reminds me of this thread:

"Cant you see that I love my cock"

"Cant you see that you love my cock"

"Cant you see that we love my cock"

Well... At least we can all agree on something?

I met Swil and Pikemike a few Sundays ago. Swil was visiting Miami along with some of his family. We had a few drinks at the Mondrian during the afternoon.

We had a good time and a bunch of laughs.

He came off like a nice guy invested in his craft. I am the same way so we connected on those levels.

Nothing stuck out in my mind and I have a huge BS filter in full effect after living on the beach.

Was he talking about his CGT with you?

Mikey, what say you?

Swill, Stevecerr, and I had a great time and some laughs as Steve mentioned.

Swil is a very nice guy, and Honestly-I don't want to participate in this very public tar and feathering of Swil.

I would however request he divulge information quickly and privately to moderators to clear his name.

That is what I would do at this point if I were in his shoes. No need to to keep this going any longer.