Look at this fucking idiot...

Why I hate Ferrarifags.... I drive this area all the time too, I go fast, but never would I go into blind corners on the wrong side of the road...

just look at how he grips the steering wheel. he has no idea what he's doing.

Total fcuking idiot.. And when he kills himself or someone cops will fcuk with every exotic car owner for months...

Total fcuking idiot.. And when he kills himself or someone cops will fcuk with every exotic car owner for months...

someone should copy the footage so when he does crash, he wont even be able to get a license to ride a bike.

Not cool - I live in an area with lots of twisty roads and will only cross lines if the dashes are on my side. The guys an idiot.

What's wrong with how he grips the wheel? I thought the thumb hooks were there to hook your thumbs in place so they won't move :P

What a fcuking tool - thats where I live and there are cyclists, people walking and tourist driving 10mph everywhere on Mulholland. I'm afraid that if I saw someone driving like that, that close to my house I'd loose my cool and run them off the road. fcuking DICK

fcuking asshat. fcuk him and his pompousness. Someone should be reporting him right now.

LMFAO what a fcuking idiot. Besides that point, I've seen other guys stay in their lane and they would destroy that Ferrari driver with stuff like an Evo or S2000

Or a yellow lotus Elise that doesn't CROSS THE LINES!!!!!!

If you don't know, now you know.................

someone should copy the footage so when he does crash, he wont even be able to get a license to ride a bike.

http://keepvid.com/

The problem is he can cripple someone completely innocent.

Or a yellow lotus Elise that doesn't CROSS THE LINES!!!!!!

If you don't know, now you know.................

Its not yellow.. its grey

The driver needs a police ticket asap.

FIRST OFF: He is an idiot for driving like this on a public street.

HOWEVER: His grip at 9 and 3 was correct for racing and he is holding a pretty good racing line. Actually very good.

The OP is correct though, he is a complete idiot to be driving like this on a public street. Racing lines are meant to be followed at a RACE TRACK FOOL!

I don't even know what to say. As one who often has to pick up the pieces, and try to put them back together, this is just SENSELESS!!!

Problem is this is not unusual either. Lots of douchebags doing this. He should have made this vid on a racetrack.

Guest Dereiter
He should have made this vid on a racetrack.

Exactly. He had a luck on the street road.

Why I hate Ferrarifags.... I drive this area all the time too, I go fast, but never would I go into blind corners on the wrong side of the road...

F'ing tool. This is why they'll be caps on hp and displacement some day.