Lambopower WORLD EXCLUSIVE!!!

Im starting to lose hope with LP.. I bring you guys to the forefront of automotive styling and performance, along with a dose of Alist celebrity and this is how you talk?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im starting to lose hope with LP.. I bring you guys to the forefront of automotive styling and performance, along with a dose of Alist celebrity and this is how you talk?

You expected something else from an elitist, snobbish, high brow, group of people who already have the coolest friends and best of everything? :eusa_snooty:

he did not? great! :icon_pidu:

...you would do Bai Ling? oh God.... Americas is going down and down... :icon_mrgreen:

come on! let's study a bit togheter, repeat with me: "this below is a Girl, Bai Ling is a boy..."

[/img]

:icon_thumleft: Link? the pictures on the right look better than the main picture.

The model and FF both look ugly. Guess they were trying to stay true to the FF (Ferrari Fag) theme with an asian model that looks like a boy. If they wanted an asian model they could have hired one more like:

okc.jpg

1308156073.jpg

:icon_thumleft: Link? the pictures on the right look better than the main picture.

The model and FF both look ugly. Guess they were trying to stay true to the FF (Ferrari Fag) theme with an asian model that looks like a boy. If they wanted an asian model they could have hired one more like:

okc.jpg

1308156073.jpg

I like superasian!

It was free drinks so by the time we were done we ordered two of them!

Its a perfect LA car. 4wd, fast, fits lots of shit in it. How could you go wrong?

Its a perfect LA car. 4wd, fast, fits lots of shit in it. How could you go wrong?

Easily. Look at it :P

Guest Dereiter

Allan, you are spoiled with Ferrari. :)

Have a distance with it.

ugh... ask some of our asian brothers here what they think of Bai ling and whether they would hit that... So fitting she is posing for the FF... They match in terms of their sheer lack of appeal.. They are both a BK...(Boner Killer)

ugh... ask some of our asian brothers here what they think of Bai ling and whether they would hit that... So fitting she is posing for the FF... They match in terms of their sheer lack of appeal.. They are both a BK...(Boner Killer)

no...just no

It was free drinks so by the time we were done we ordered two of them!

:iamwithstupid:

It's a perfect Northeast car too.Also, this has the most advance AWD system in a car.

Love the FF.

:iamwithstupid:

It's a perfect Northeast car too.Also, this has the most advance AWD system in a car.

Love the FF.

Let's not go crazy.

There's no real justification for this car while the Panamera Turbo S exists, which is significantly more capable in most of the category check-boxes the FF is intended for.

It's a brand-loyalty money grab for those who wouldn't be caught dead in a Porsche, and that's fine, got to keep the lights on. But lets not wet our pants over a 4,000+ pound 2-door clown shoe please.

Let's not go crazy.

There's no real justification for this car while the Panamera Turbo S exists, which is significantly more capable in most of the category check-boxes the FF is intended for.

It's a brand-loyalty money grab for those who wouldn't be caught dead in a Porsche, and that's fine, got to keep the lights on. But lets not wet our pants over a 4,000+ pound 2-door clown shoe please.

It's silly (and sad) that all of us are comparing these two, but for the sake of discussion I highly doubt the Panamera has the Ferrari beaten dynamically. Doesn't the FF come with 600+ hp?

I agree with those that say the only real justification for this car is the ultra rich who can buy this without blinking an eye.

Let's not go crazy.

I agree there is no real justification for this car. But at the same time, there is no real justification for a Panamera either. Given the quality and safety of a car at 25K, anything more than that is "just because".

With that said, IMHO few people will be cross shopping the Panamera with the FF. I love the Panamera Turbo, it looks like shit, yet is the shit....but anyone spending FF cash is not going to be thinking about saving money by purchasing a 175K car that looks like a 75K car. Like you said,this is going to sell because it has a Ferrari badge. We all know the average car buyer just cares about the logo on the hood, and to them, Porsche<Ferrari.

I wish the Esqotue wasn't vaporware :crybaby2: