Fuck da police!

abolfaz

There was the initial police problem: the arrest of the woman with the camera. It's been further compounded by the harassment of the ticket writing campaign. Where the fcuk are the chief, commissioner and policticos?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a friend who works at one of the bars on the beach here, one Saturday he asks me to stop by. I've been to the place many times before, I have my current state id that never once gave me a problem in any country or bar in the world. I walk up to the front and the bouncer takes a look at my id and says "Hmm, I can't tell if it's real" - and hands it to the cop who is next to him

The cop looks at it, and shakes his head "no"

So I ask "What's the issue?"

and he says "I can't tell if it's real"

I reply - "It is as real as it gets, scan it"

his reply - "Ok smart guy, give me a scanner"

Me- "Why would I have a scanner?"

I am at a loss of words so I just pause for a second, when he hits me with "You better get out of here before I arrest you"

My friend later talked to the bouncers to make sure it never happens again but it is still amazing to me how some cops are just complete pricks. Especially short cops who feel like they have to prove something

Its a private establishment. They can refuse you service if they want, so long as it isnt because of your:

Race

Religion

Advanced age

National Origin

Sexual orientation

or Disability

They think you look too young, and your ID cant be verified. The Liquor Licensee's PRIMARY JOB as far as the licensing authority is concerned is not to make sure you get into his establishment and have a fun time with your friend.... Its to GUARANTEE, underaged patrons DO NOT step foot in his establishment. If he fucks that job up, he loses his fcuking license.... And you possibly getting your feelings hurt if he errs on the side of caution and refuses you entry, is far outweighed by the substantial costs of losing a Liquor License... So they told you to piss off.

Once they tell you to piss off, you have two choices: 1) Piss off, or 2) dont piss off.... If you choose to NOT piss off, you will lawfully be placed under arrest for "Trespassing" regardless of how valid your ID is...

Cop in your case was 100% in the right. He told you up front what your options were: "Piss off Or; Dont piss off and I arrest you." Personally, Id be thankful he offered me the choice.

Guest Rob Burgundy

That's great news but honestly what choice did they have but to drop the charges. Before I would choose to sue or not I would ask that the entire department take a constitutional law enforcement course to educate the obviously very undertrained officers.

That's great news but honestly what choice did they have but to drop the charges. Before I would choose to sue or not I would ask that the entire department take a constitutional law enforcement course to educate the obviously very undertrained officers.

I agree. This is just a Battle Win, the War is not over. We will hear another case soon enough. :eusa_wall:

:lame:

Sorry, I couldnt find a "Who gives a shit" icon. I cant tell from that which side is which and who is right.... The officers were doing what they were told (by somebody) which is what they have to do in a council meeting like that. I dont know if she was out of order, or not... If she was, she gets her ass hauled off to jail if she doesnt sit the fcuk down and shut up. Otherwise, yeah, one fcuking person can cause the meeting to come to a grinding halt by being an asshole. So there are rules.... And yeah, these bodies are like miniature fiefdoms, full of petty (octogenarian) tyrants...

In the final analysis, its a fcuking city council meeting in bumb fucked quartzite arizona.... Its one step up from my fcuking HOA, which probably governs more fcuking people if the truth be told... Who gives a shit?

:lame:

Sorry, I couldnt find a "Who gives a shit" icon.............

Let me help you with that RDad

WhoGivesAFuck.gif

The only reason it astounded me is because it was a fcuking city councilman who was giving the order for her to be removed and the Mayor was the one telling the sergeant to disregard his order and let her speak as he had given her the floor and was presiding over the meeting.

The only reason it astounded me is because it was a fcuking city councilman who was giving the order for her to be removed and the Mayor was the one telling the sergeant to disregard his order and let her speak as he had given her the floor and was presiding over the meeting.

Doesnt mean hes right.

Listen, one of the immutable truths of life is that people who get too involved in local politics, whether it be Nazis on HOAs or the gadflys at every city and county council across the country, have no fcuking life. I cant get overly exorcised about the petty bullshit that goes on at city council meetings in a town of 2000 fcuking people....

Dont get me wrong. Ive got nothing against 2000 people towns.... I just bought into a 2000 person town... But the people who get involved in the local politics in these fcuking places think they are the gods of the fcuking universe.... They achieve some sense of self importance from it all... Two days after getting elected they are drawing up flowcharts of where they fall in Presidential succession.... (look Mabel! If Obama dies Im # 20,674 in line for the presidency!) The chick getting arrested (I looked it up, shes a professional pain in the ass) is just as bad as the guy ordering her arrested.... Hes got the power, and she wants it.

• 2 weeks later...

RD-What is your legal opinion on this video dealing with police?

I know this guy is just trying to get an interesting video but was he completely in his rights?

He says he doesnt have to show his ID? Is that true? And also says he basically doesnt have to talk to the cops at all. And also says cops can lie to make people produce the evidence they want, that cant be true. But in this police state its getting to be....

The guy was being a jerk. He walked up on a cop, carrying a firearm, video taping the stop. That would sure as hell make me nervous, and I would consider it " suspicous behavior."

If he produces an ID the story is over.

The second cop was being very respectful and quite patient. The guy was pushing the envelope.

He keeps spewing "privacy privacy" , then put the fcuking video camera away.

I would have locked him up, douchebag

I know this guy is just trying to get an interesting video but was he completely in his rights?

He says he doesnt have to show his ID? Is that true? And also says he basically doesnt have to talk to the cops at all. And also says cops can lie to make people produce the evidence they want, that cant be true. But in this police state its getting to be....

That guy is a prick. He went looking for problems, and low and behold he found them..... He needs to get his psychiatric meds leveled up and find a fcuking job.

And yes. The way he came up on that traffic stop, they have every right to find out what the fcuk his problem is.... To differentiate from the OP, HES NOT on his own property. He IS visibly ARMED... He AGGRESSIVELY moved up on that cop.... That crosses the line into "TERRY STOP."

Where the office fucked up was allowing him to get up on him like that... I would have proned his fcuking ass out before he got that close.

When he says:

Are you saying you stop everybody who open carries and ask them for ID

I would have said:

No sir.... Just the ones who act like assholes.

If you "Value your privacy" then you dont pull stunts like this..... In fact, you dont value your privacy- Youre a fcuking attention whore. That gun on your hip isnt a gun... Its a fashion accessory.

If you "Value your privacy" then you dont pull stunts like this..... In fact, you dont value your privacy- Youre a fcuking attention whore. That gun on your hip isnt a gun... Its a fashion accessory.

Exactly what I thought while watching it.

i thought "that is my gf u pulled over" was a lie...he just wanted to find trouble with the cops and make a vid of it showing how the cops would lie to check your IDs etc..notice he said he would park infront of the pullover..but yet he walks so far down the street just to see if the cop would follow him to check on him.

he is a dick..and the cops are actually being nice about it..infact..too nice to him...i would've beat him down..

guns here are straight death sentence...he is just playing "i am not doing anything wrong..u can touch me", while filming it and making a fool out of the cops..

He says he doesnt have to show his ID? Is that true?

found this online

New Mexico Legislature

30-22-3. Concealing identity.

Concealing identity consists of concealing one's true name or identity, or disguising oneself with intent to obstruct the due execution of the law or with intent to intimidate, hinder or interrupt any public officer or any other person in a legal performance of his duty or the exercise of his rights under the laws of the United States or of this state

• 2 weeks later...