Fuck da police!

abolfaz

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...7I4m6F6lVEvD4JG

The guy that got shot is an idiot and stupid, he should't have done the crime, he should have thrown his crowbar on the ground, he shouldn't swing at the police BUT the guy isn't that much of a threat. You can take him down easily without having to shoot 10 bullets in his body, take him down like it's the NFL. This is sad on both sides.

I don't know if it was posted here. But a few months ago I've seen this clip of a deaf/bad hearing man with a pocket knife walking down the street because he was sculpting something. The cop sees it, stops, gets out of the car, obviously the man can't hear the cop shouting at him. So what does the cop do, he just shoots the man and kills him. Trigger happy right?

he shouldn't swing at the police BUT the guy isn't that much of a threat. You can take him down easily without having to shoot 10 bullets in his body, take him down like it's the NFL. This is sad on both sides.

Doesn't work like that. If you threaten a cop with a weapon you're going to get shot. Either you know that ahead of time, or you get shot finding out. Personally I have no problem with it, because I would do the same thing.

Doesn't work like that. If you threaten a cop with a weapon you're going to get shot. Either you know that ahead of time, or you get shot finding out. Personally I have no problem with it, because I would do the same thing.

:iamwithstupid:

Bingo! :iamwithstupid:

Bingo! :iamwithstupid:

:iamwithstupid: Lawyer: "And then what happened Officer?

Officer: He then turned towards my partner with the weapon/hammer he was holding in his hand in an agressive manner and moved towards him to attack, I had my weapon drawn and fired multiple times at the suspect to protect my partner from injury or possible death" CASE DISMISSED.

Lets get back on topic of hating cops :lol2:

From a cop discussing the shooting on another forum.

"I'm a police officer.....usually a lurker but I want to chime in on this. A knife or large blunt object is a deadly weapon. All it takes is a split second for that encounter to turn deadly. In the academy we train in unholstering and getting on target against a subject with a knife or blunt object. If that subject is within 20 feet of you and they come at you with even a modest amount of speed you aren't going to unholster in time. From what I saw that individual lunged at the one officer with the object. Justification is based on the totality of the circumstances. Did that officer, in that situation, knowing what he knew, perceive a deadly threat? I would say yes and he acted accordingly. WE DO NOT SHOOT TO WOUND. WE DO NOT SHOOT TO KILL. WE SHOOT TO STOP THE ACTION. Stopping the action usually means shooting center mass and that often times leads to mortal wounds.

There's an awful lot of monday morning quarterbacks every time a police officer uses any type of force. Was 11 shots necessary? Probably not. But it stopped the action. Real life is not the movies. People don't get shot once by a handgun and just drop. I've seen video of people who have been shot more than 11 times and still fought the police. On a daily basis we are forced to make decisions in a fraction of a second that everyone else can analyze for days. All it takes is a moment of hesitation for an innocent person to get injured or killed. When you threaten the life of a police officer or an innocent civilian you are going to be dealt with accordingly."

"I'm a police officer.....usually a lurker but I want to chime in on this. A knife or large blunt object is a deadly weapon. All it takes is a split second for that encounter to turn deadly. In the academy we train in unholstering and getting on target against a subject with a knife or blunt object. If that subject is within 20 feet of you and they come at you with even a modest amount of speed you aren't going to unholster in time. From what I saw that individual lunged at the one officer with the object. Justification is based on the totality of the circumstances. Did that officer, in that situation, knowing what he knew, perceive a deadly threat? I would say yes and he acted accordingly. WE DO NOT SHOOT TO WOUND. WE DO NOT SHOOT TO KILL. WE SHOOT TO STOP THE ACTION. Stopping the action usually means shooting center mass and that often times leads to mortal wounds.

There's an awful lot of monday morning quarterbacks every time a police officer uses any type of force. Was 11 shots necessary? Probably not. But it stopped the action. Real life is not the movies. People don't get shot once by a handgun and just drop. I've seen video of people who have been shot more than 11 times and still fought the police. On a daily basis we are forced to make decisions in a fraction of a second that everyone else can analyze for days. All it takes is a moment of hesitation for an innocent person to get injured or killed. When you threaten the life of a police officer or an innocent civilian you are going to be dealt with accordingly."

Thank you for posting that. I cant stand the "should have shot him in the knee BS". You get trained to take down a threat anytime you get trained in any type of self defense shooting regardless of police or military or even civilian.

Very valid points. I remember seeing a video of a "nice cop" getting killed because he hesitated to take proper action.

All I wonder about is, the cop killed someone and some people can't cope with that feeling even though they are cops and are trained and get psychological help if needed etc. The feeling of killing someone can't be good, you've done a good job protecting yourself and your partner but still...

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...7I4m6F6lVEvD4JG

The guy that got shot is an idiot and stupid, he should't have done the crime, he should have thrown his crowbar on the ground, he shouldn't swing at the police BUT the guy isn't that much of a threat. You can take him down easily without having to shoot 10 bullets in his body, take him down like it's the NFL. This is sad on both sides.

You raise a tire iron like youre going to strike me with it, you will be lucky to get off with ten bullets.... Ill empty the fcuking mag, reload and empty the second before your stupid ass hits the fcuking ground.

You want to play big boy games, I'm going to treat you like a big boy. And Big Boys brandishing tire irons like they want to HURT ME WITH THEM, get shot, and they get shot as many times as it takes so that they no longer pose a threat.. Unfortunately for you, I can rattle off an extraordinary amount of firepower in the time it takes your brain to receive the signal from your no longer functioning central nervous system, that its taking the rest of your life off.

I have 10 million years of evolution that tells me that people who threaten to cave my skull in with a blunt object, probably mean it, and Im going to decode your actions, interpret them in a common sense fashion, and respond to that lethal stimuli, in the manner that will provide my genes a better chance of being passed on than yours- all in a split second. That response is the reason that OUR (yours and my) genes have made it this far down the evolutionary chart. Otherwise an ancestor would have hesitated in the face of danger and been snuffed out prior to us inheriting his weakness.

Im not going to fight you... Im not going to negotiate with you, Im not going to wipe your ass, your nose, or waste any time trying to get you to see it my way. When you threaten to KILL ME, Im going to use EVERY ADVANTAGE at my disposal to prevent you from going through with your communicated threat, while providing for the greatest chance that I suffer ZERO HARM TO MYSELF... I DONT WANT A SCRATCH, OR A BROKEN NAIL, and Im under no obligation to suffer either to save you from the path of self destruction youve chosen.

I don't know if it was posted here. But a few months ago I've seen this clip of a deaf/bad hearing man with a pocket knife walking down the street because he was sculpting something. The cop sees it, stops, gets out of the car, obviously the man can't hear the cop shouting at him. So what does the cop do, he just shoots the man and kills him. Trigger happy right?

Ive seen that video, and I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree with you.

Whats the difference? The difference isnt what he's holding. A knife is a deadly weapon. Its also what I cut my steaks with. A tireiron is a deadly weapon. Its also what I use to change my tires with. A length of twine can be used to choke the life out of you. Or I can use it to fly a kite.. Any tool, whether it be a knife, a tire iron, a box cutter or a gun, is just a tool, until somebody THREATENS YOU OR ANOTHER PERSON WITH IT. Thats when it becomes a matter for the police.

That cop had NO REASON to STOP the man with the knife. He was SIMPLY HOLDING A KNIFE. A TOOL.... Would he shoot me if he walked into Mortons and saw me having a Filet? Would he shoot a construction worker he saw hammering on a roof? He fucked UP when he got out of the car. If the old bastard is walking down the street and WAVING the knife in a threatening manner at passerbys- YEAH... CAP HIS DEAF ASS... But it isnt a crime to hold a knife, and the cop should have never bothered him in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...

Guy in diabetic shock gets beat by police...

Adam Greene is on his stomach as a pack of police officers pile on him, driving their knees into his back and wrenching his arms and legs. One officer knees him in the ribs; another kicks him in the face. “Stop resisting,” officers on the video yell, but Greene, his face pushed into the pavement, hasn’t resisted. He doesn’t even move — maybe can’t move — because he’s gone into diabetic shock caused by low blood sugar. The video, recorded more than a year ago by a police car dashboard camera, was released Tuesday by Greene’s lawyers. The same night, the Henderson City Council approved a settlement of $158,500 for Greene. His wife received $99,000 from Henderson, which is just under the minimum amount that requires council approval.

That is disgusting. My wife is diabetic and it really scares me that ignorant motherfuckers like that group are out toting guns in the name of the state/government.

A friend of mine once had the very same thing happen to him while driving. He was sitting in the middle of the road with his hazard lights on. Cop pulls up, gets to his window and my buddy, lethargic and disoriented, took off thinking a motorist was yelling at him to move. He drove about 50 feet and drove off the road and stopped again. Police officer pulled up again and calmly walked to the window and IMMEDIATELY questioned his well being. Searched my friends wallet, found the diabetic awareness card and called an EMT. He received a glucagon shot and was back up and functioning. I swear on my life I got that report from the EMT and got the name of the officer. Called his Captain and was given his cell phone. I called him myself and thanked him repeatedly for being the person he is, and for handling the situation in the manner he did. I told him that his mother and father and he should be very proud of what kind of officer and person he is. He began to cry and told me that my comment touch him deeply as his mother and father had recently passed and he was a single man with no family. To this day we are still friends and we have dinner every month or so. Truth of it is, I know that had it been anyone else my good friend could have been dead, wounded dearly, or any other negative outcomes.

I just don't know what to say about that video. If you have a diabetic family member you know how dangerous and hard it is being diabetic. It is also impossible to prevent every situation, whether it is low blood sugar or DKA. Sometimes nothing you do would change anything. Just more reason to have well trained public servants that are weapon wielding, and not just someone who has firearm training.

Best

Ive seen that video, and I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree with you.

Whats the difference? The difference isnt what he's holding. A knife is a deadly weapon. Its also what I cut my steaks with. A tireiron is a deadly weapon. Its also what I use to change my tires with. A length of twine can be used to choke the life out of you. Or I can use it to fly a kite.. Any tool, whether it be a knife, a tire iron, a box cutter or a gun, is just a tool, until somebody THREATENS YOU OR ANOTHER PERSON WITH IT. Thats when it becomes a matter for the police.

That cop had NO REASON to STOP the man with the knife. He was SIMPLY HOLDING A KNIFE. A TOOL.... Would he shoot me if he walked into Mortons and saw me having a Filet? Would he shoot a construction worker he saw hammering on a roof? He fucked UP when he got out of the car. If the old bastard is walking down the street and WAVING the knife in a threatening manner at passerbys- YEAH... CAP HIS DEAF ASS... But it isnt a crime to hold a knife, and the cop should have never bothered him in the first place.

Good analogies. (Esp. the kite-flying!)

A friend of mine once had the very same thing happen to him while driving. He was sitting in the middle of the road with his hazard lights on. Cop pulls up, gets to his window and my buddy, lethargic and disoriented, took off thinking a motorist was yelling at him to move. He drove about 50 feet and drove off the road and stopped again. Police officer pulled up again and calmly walked to the window and IMMEDIATELY questioned his well being. Searched my friends wallet, found the diabetic awareness card and called an EMT. He received a glucagon shot and was back up and functioning. I swear on my life I got that report from the EMT and got the name of the officer. Called his Captain and was given his cell phone. I called him myself and thanked him repeatedly for being the person he is, and for handling the situation in the manner he did. I told him that his mother and father and he should be very proud of what kind of officer and person he is. He began to cry and told me that my comment touch him deeply as his mother and father had recently passed and he was a single man with no family. To this day we are still friends and we have dinner every month or so. Truth of it is, I know that had it been anyone else my good friend could have been dead, wounded dearly, or any other negative outcomes.

That story made me feel better after watching that vid. Thanks for sharing.

Guy in diabetic shock gets beat by police...

What is the story leading up to the incident on the video?

So many of these "bad cop" videos rarely show or tell what the events were leading up to the incident caught on tape.

The guy must have done something to cause 5+ cops to go after him. Sure, the diabetic may not have known what he was doing wrong, but cops can't approach every driver as a helpless diabetic. On the same note, they shouldn't approach every driver a a criminal either.

What is the story leading up to the incident on the video?

So many of these "bad cop" videos rarely show or tell what the events were leading up to the incident caught on tape.

The guy must have done something to cause 5+ cops to go after him. Sure, the diabetic may not have known what he was doing wrong, but cops can't approach every driver as a helpless diabetic. On the same note, they shouldn't approach every driver a a criminal either.

As a diabetic, i can tell you he probably wasnt doing much. If he was already in shock from low blood sugar, he more then likely wasnt answering anything coherently and was probably very confused. You become incredibly lathargic and have a hard time saying your own name. Either that or you drop and have a siezure, which would be just as bad if they thought that was resisting arrest (from all personal account you dont look to aggressive siezing on the groudn, or so im told) Still no reason to beat him mercilessly. Fact of the matter is, its a medical condition and these cops are professionals. They are supposed to be trained to handle any and ever sitautions, especialy medical emergencies without having to resort to gang beatings.

• 2 weeks later...

Makes me sick if he would be innocent BUT he tried to outrun the police so there must be something to it. Still ridiculous that the cop kept beating him, probably pissed off and couldn't handle his emotions.

Look if this guy was a child molestor they should have shot him, wouldn't care then.