This would be cool to do

Allan-Herbie

Easy to do, and easy to return to being original if ever wanting to sell. I would go one step further and do gold Bravos replicas, and the earlier small pod type mirrors..

CountachQV_561.jpg

CountachQV_562.jpg

CountachQV_563.jpg

A Walter Wolf homage car would be kick ass. The purists will grumble, but I say do what you want.

My guess for a full on 100 point restore would be 75-100K.

For the bravo wheels, contact [email protected]

They charge £1795.00

Only comes in grey, so they will need repainting.

Since you have been thinking of doing this conversion for a while, I think you should stop thinking about it, and you should start ASAP!

get an S2 car and the result will be perfect!

i thought about a Wolf replica many times.....it would be cool IMO :)

For the bravo wheels, contact [email protected]

They charge £1795.00

Only comes in grey, so they will need repainting.

Since you have been thinking of doing this conversion for a while, I think you should stop thinking about it, and you should start ASAP!

I do not understand their pricing. 1795 for offset wheels, which I imagine would cost more. BUT the original offset for my original Series One car is 2200. Which is roughly $US3000.

I want replicas so I can display and keep the originals safe. Also have P7 from 78 to put on the originals.

fantastic and impressive restore (sure a lot of money). But i hate fake Wolf, better to keep the QV stock, imho.

ciao

That restoration is at Tony Ierardies (spelling??) shop down in florida. Hes a member here isnt he? Im sure you could just PM him and ask. If not hes on Fchat plenty.

As of now just thinking aloud.. No garage space for a CT.... BUT SOON I WILL!!!

The restoration will take a year or more. You won't need any garage space if it's in the shop all that time :icon_mrgreen:

The restoration will take a year or more. You won't need any garage space if it's in the shop all that time :icon_mrgreen:

Depending on what car I find, we shall see what happens!

Allan, THAT would HISTORIC..........a Countach taken from Japan and brought to the US. You'd be the only one!

That restoration is at Tony Ierardies (spelling??) shop down in florida. Hes a member here isnt he? Im sure you could just PM him and ask. If not hes on Fchat plenty.

You have the spelling correct, although I'm not sure about the "es" after, LOL

Thanks for the compliments, we are doing a full restoration on the ex pawn shop car for NSXER aka Brian :)

The cost vary depending on the condition of the car and how far we need to tear down.

I have been crazy lately will all of this: www.gulfcoastmotorworks.com

The web site is not complete but you get the idea.

Tony

Thanks for the compliments, we are doing a full restoration on the ex pawn shop car for NSXER aka Brian :)

The cost vary depending on the condition of the car and how far we need to tear down.

Tony

Tony does awesome work.

The pics do not lie.

It only takes a moment, to spot a cheap resto.

A quality restoration is not cheap.

Tony

HAHAH...i dont know what the fcuk i was thinking when I typed that. Probably doing two things at once. Regardless all your work ive seen posted is top notch! Which car of Brian's are you doing. Doesnt he have like 3 now?

HAHAH...i dont know what the fcuk i was thinking when I typed that. Probably doing two things at once. Regardless all your work ive seen posted is top notch! Which car of Brian's are you doing. Doesnt he have like 3 now?

Tony is doing the black car (LP400S S2) I purchased in Seattle aka Pawnshop car :)

Being restored back to original silver (Argento) over black. So far it is turning out great...car should be in paint next week. It is a complete restoration and rebuild...even the gearbox. Tony has been great and his work fantastic. I cannot wait to see the car finished.

Brian

Tony is doing the black car (LP400S S2) I purchased in Seattle aka Pawnshop car :)

Being restored back to original silver (Argento) over black. So far it is turning out great...car should be in paint next week. It is a complete restoration and rebuild...even the gearbox. Tony has been great and his work fantastic. I cannot wait to see the car finished.

Brian

Until then......

266517_241398442554524_100000531101154_939840_5340554_o.jpeg

Until then......

i almost boguht that S2 from Kie

and i had your car in mind! silver looks great on the S2!!! :)