Norways first terrorist attack

vilhelm

Now someone dressed as a cop is shooting people.

That sounds more like AQ... If there is a guy with a gun, on a fcuking island in gunfree norway, everybody on that island is as good as dead.

Its a turkey shoot.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds more like AQ... If there is a guy with a gun, on a fcuking island in gunfree norway, everybody on that island is as good as dead.

Its a turkey shoot.

My moms best friend's daughter has a very good friend at the island. She was texting her saying she was hiding in a bush by the water :(

978x.jpg

this makes my blood boil...one of the best friends of my GF was shot in her leg...she was lucky...she just told us there are more than 25 body's laying on the island...

and I mean, c'mon A fcuking YOUTH CAMP! REALLY !!!

Its going to be REALLY bad.

fcuk this pisses me off.

We should put all those fuckers on an island and nuke it.

If there is a guy with a gun, on a fcuking island in gunfree norway,

Gunfree or not, it's a camp for the Norwegian Workers' Youth League... YOUTHS!

We need more Navy Seals Team 6 do precision executions on these fuckers , double tap these assholes.

fcuk my blood is boiling.

I was actually discussing conceal carry with my cousin 4 weeks ago. I was for it, she was against it. This might of saved several lives, but I doubt it will change the gun policy here. in Norway.

We need more Navy Seals Team 6 do precision executions on these fuckers , double tap these assholes.

fcuk my blood is boiling.

Would love to personally introduce these fuckers to Allah.

Why don't they try and pull that shooting innocent people shit in Miami. Would love to break in my AR-15 and my benelli.

Would love to personally introduce these fuckers to Allah.

Why don't they try and pull that shooting innocent people shit in Miami. Would love to break in my AR-15 and my benelli.

:iamwithstupid:

Its going to be REALLY bad.

I know...I know... :(

Gunfree or not, it's a camp for the Norwegian Workers' Youth League... YOUTHS!

:iamwithstupid:

88-9247b75d-fa740fb4.jpeg

Dead people on the island.

Dead YOUTH people on the Island RIP :crybaby2:

I was actually discussing conceal carry with my cousin 4 weeks ago. I was for it, she was against it. This might of saved several lives, but I doubt it will change the gun policy here. in Norway.

I think the bigger problem (which is at least very prevalent here in the US) is the political correctness ruck amok.

fcuk CNN & Fox News for covering the heat wave, Murdoch & the debt ceiling more then this. I've been watching both channels for 20 minutes and they have only mentioned the story and how they are going to get to it..

The foreign minister has also confirmed that the man arrested following the shooting on the island is Caucasian

Acting Police Chief Sveinung Sponheim in Oslo says the shooter had also been spotted in the capital prior to the explosions

When will Norway and Sweden ever learn? They just keep allowing these murdering cocksuckers into their countries. Wake up you fools !!

Very correct. The governments are blind. I DON'T mind allowing people who need refuge into the country, but everyone is exploiting this system.

Very correct. The governments are blind. I DON'T mind allowing people who need refuge into the country, but everyone is exploiting this system.

We are witnessing the consequences for the death of common sense. It's a global pandemic.

We are witnessing the consequences for the death of common sense. It's a global pandemic.

I'm just tired of crazy people. Really tired.

fcuk CNN & Fox News for covering the heat wave, Murdoch & the debt ceiling more then this. I've been watching both channels for 20 minutes and they have only mentioned the story and how they are going to get to it..

you can follow minute by minute here :

BBC