Amy Winehouse has left the building....

lambolp400s

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She had it coming, she is well past her early 20s and should have woken up by then (unless her brain was cracked out).

I guess dumb people will always never learn no matter how old they are, let them be stupid and dont help.

This just in:

Amy slipped in the shower and died!!!

Just kidding! I suspect this might actually be drug related.

Well, I always find it a challenge to offer true condolences to someone that elected to put themselves into a self destruct mode towards the gutter.

And I understand someone will make a connection between my sig and the above, Hunter did so with an element of control, he was, by and large aware.

I will celebrate her music much like I celebrate Hunter's literary works but Hunter left this world of his own accord with a note, something she did not allow herself to do.

"No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun — for anybody. 67. You are getting Greedy. Act your old age. Relax — This won't hurt

Hunters death is still vague imho although I could see him commiting suicide. I despise conspiracy theories but they say he had groundbreaking information regarding the 9/11 attacks which I would have loved to see or read.

On a side note: have you read the rum diary? I'm looking forward to see what Johnny Depp made out of it.

Hunters death is still vague imho although I could see him commiting suicide. I despise conspiracy theories but they say he had groundbreaking information regarding the 9/11 attacks which I would have loved to see or read.

On a side note: have you read the rum diary? I'm looking forward to see what Johnny Depp made out of it.

Personally don't think the 9/11 thing holds much water, any nod to that tragic event being an inhouse job is just batshit lunacy of the highest order let alone a story being handed over to an author of Hunter's ilk. I mean if anyone was going to publish such a story when it comes to credibility I think Hunter would be way down the list.

With regards to Rum diaries, it was on my Amazon wishlist for awhile and I did not know that they were making a film.

Edit sod it I am buying it.

What's with all the jokes?

Let the poor girl RIP.

The woman is famous for singing about REFUSING to get help for the thing everybody knew would kill her.... Im sorry... But she has been the walking dead for 4 years.... Im supposed to be sad because her heart finally caught up with her liver?

With regards to Rum diaries, it was on my Amazon wishlist for awhile and I did not know that they were making a film.

Edit sod it I am buying it.

The book is really good, I loved it. It's definitely something I can read over and over again.

Im very shocked. She was so young and healthy. I wonder what happened?

article-1054873-02A289AD00000578-218_468

Why did you post a picture of Keith Richards in this thread?

Ok, this is not a joke but fans have practically closed off the street where she lived with tributes, flowers and... bottles of vodka.

Now, although the autopsy results have yet to be announced at all but surely leaving bottles of vodka outside her house is like leaving bullets outside a school that just experienced a shooting?

On my msn.com homepage, there is a headline that says "No drugs found near Amy Winehouse's body".

Yeah, maybe because they are all in her body.