The Roman's niece saga...

Roman

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liked the page on FB.

Also, have you let the local news agencies know? WTHR runs a popular Facebook page, as well as the other major news groups in Indy. Lots of people are on them and I'm sure they would get the word out quick.

I'm on the northside of Indy, so let me know if I can do anything - even the smallest things can add up. Hoping for the best.

Liked the page on FB.

Also, have you let the local news agencies know? WTHR runs a popular Facebook page, as well as the other major news groups in Indy. Lots of people are on them and I'm sure they would get the word out quick.

I'm on the northside of Indy, so let me know if I can do anything - even the smallest things can add up. Hoping for the best.

I dont think the media would be very receptive. They have both been in trouble in the past and are at that age were the media doesnt cover it because they are assumed to be runaways... Its possible... It may even be likely... I still want to find my niece.

I'll keep my eyes out. I work minutes from that location. Probably the easiest way to find them is to look for the moped. What kind of orange moped did they have?

I know this sounds obvious, but do they have access to atm/credit cards, cell phones, etc? Even if not their own, maybe they took some of the parents cards?

Kids don't get far with no money.

If there is anything I can do RD don't hesitate to ask.

Im trying to get more info on the scooter.... Over the years I have given my nieces a lot of money for birthdays or christmases, etc... Probably about $400 a year, each. I had kinda hoped that it would be used for a college fund someday.... Well... It appears I bought the fcuking scooter... Which if this goes south is going to haunt me. Worse- They titled it IN HER NAME! So they cant even report it stolen.

They had about $50 between them... I dont think they had any ATMs or cards.... If they were using that to run on, they would have spent it all on food, shelter and water already... Its been hotter than hell back there.... With nighttime storms. Of course, they could have hawked the fcuking scooter and they could be in New Zealand by now.

I found out my brother in law took her up to my lake fishing not too long ago, so a bunch of people went out there last night to see if they were hiding out there.... No sign of them.

The last word from them was a TEXT MESSAGE on Saturday afternoon saying "We'll be home in a few minutes". After that the phones went dead. Untraceable... Thats the part that has me really worried.

Geez, hope everything works out. Posted on a few forums and FB linked. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Have the police given you any positive feedback, or even a good attempt to find them? The legal age of majority in Indiana is 18, so she is breaking the law by leaving on her own free will.

Is there a newspaper that covers the whole state? I'm not sure what it cost, but maybe consider taking out an ad reporting the kid/scooter missing and list a phone/email to report sightings?

I'm guessing she doesn't have a passport? (god willing)

The last word from them was a TEXT MESSAGE on Saturday afternoon saying "We'll be home in a few minutes". After that the phones went dead. Untraceable... Thats the part that has me really worried.

They should be able to tell you approx where she was when it went dead?

I thought I read something where they can track phones even if it's turned off, so long as the battery isn't dead or removed. Will the service provider be of any assistance?

Maybe some of our super smart tech guys know the backside of things and can find more?

Have the police given you any positive feedback, or even a good attempt to find them? The legal age of majority in Indiana is 18, so she is breaking the law by leaving on her own free will.

Is there a newspaper that covers the whole state? I'm not sure what it cost, but maybe consider taking out an ad reporting the kid/scooter missing and list a phone/email to report sightings?

I'm guessing she doesn't have a passport? (god willing)

If they got this kid has a fcuking passport, Im going to lose it....

They should be able to tell you approx where she was when it went dead?

I thought I read something where they can track phones even if it's turned off, so long as the battery isn't dead or removed. Will the service provider be of any assistance?

Maybe some of our super smart tech guys know the backside of things and can find more?

Its dead or removed (and she didnt bring her charger...)

Ill post it to my facebook tonight when I get home for you. I dont know of any friends in the area, but who knows. Anything I can do to help!

Posted on my FB. I don't know anybody there but trying to spread the word. Hope everything turns out ok!

Posted on my FB. I don't know anybody there but trying to spread the word. Hope everything turns out ok!

She literally could be ANYWHERE in north america by now....

Me too. Stupid question but in LA they have amber alerts on the freeways. "Child abducted 1990 Toyota reg #" etc. Is this possible in this case?

i keep hoping every time i see a Roman post on this thread it will say, "She's been found."