ATTENTION ALL LURKERS AND MEMBERS

capt_chaos

I just joined recently, but I haven't posted yet to introduce myself. I am not an owner, but I hope to be some day seeing as I've been a life long fan of Lamborghinis. :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The UN will send peace keepers to keep me from forum cleansing....

Are there members who have some posts - but haven't logged on in years? It'd be interesting to see a breakdown of who's most active - at least just being on the site logged in, not just posting. When I had my old username of John814 I lurked a TON before I really started posting. I joined when I was still in high school - and took a ton away from the forum early on.

Are there members who have some posts - but haven't logged on in years? It'd be interesting to see a breakdown of who's most active - at least just being on the site logged in, not just posting.

If a user never logs out - does that look the same as someone who spends a lot of time on the forum (whether lurking or not)

The UN will send peace keepers to keep me from forum cleansing....

RomanDad - I have always LOVED your avatar but the new one scared me :(

Reminds me of Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the original).

I stopped dirt-biking for a couple months after seeing that movie cause we used to ride in the country (farm lands)

and I thought leatherface lived in one of those little white houses and was waiting for me to trespass and break down...

(we rarely trespassed and I never broke down - my trusty Bultaco served me well)

Seriously creeped me out for a long time...

I liked the handsome Roman with Avocado much better!

[Lurk mode off]

Long time lurker first time poster. Don't own a Lambo, or anything special actually. First found this place when there was talk of it on another board which shall remain unnamed but I'm sure you can all guess.

I'm always interested in things that are yet unattainable. Though with working hard and determination someday... someday.

[/Lurk mode on]

Lurked for too long. Should have sad "LOL" somewhere on the Ferrari fag thread years ago.

G

Lurked for too long. Should have sad "LOL" somewhere on the Ferrari fag thread years ago.

G

Your first post and it's a double :icon_thumleft:

RomanDad - I have always LOVED your avatar but the new one scared me :(

Reminds me of Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the original).

I stopped dirt-biking for a couple months after seeing that movie cause we used to ride in the country (farm lands)

and I thought leatherface lived in one of those little white houses and was waiting for me to trespass and break down...

(we rarely trespassed and I never broke down - my trusty Bultaco served me well)

Seriously creeped me out for a long time...

I liked the handsome Roman with Avocado much better!

Its Jason's hockey mask from Friday the 13th Part 3.... And Im bringing the axe to the postless.

Just posting to see where my post count is at.....I have to admit, I'm more of a lurker than not, but that's because I'm such a slow typist that by the time I'm about to finish typing my comments, I'm already a few pages behind and the conversation has already moved on to a new topic.