ATTENTION ALL LURKERS AND MEMBERS

capt_chaos

The mods will eat your liver with some fava beans and a nice bottle of Chianti. THFTHFTHFTHF

Post now or face the Ninjapocolypse.

Silence of the Lambs. First R rated movie I ever saw. 12 years old and I watched it at a buddy's house. Scared for a week but couldn't tell mom cause then I'd be in trouble for watching an R rated movie. Haha. Good times.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I can continue reading this forum daily like I have for the past 5 years. Thanks for giving us active lurkers a heads up.

Well this will probably get me shit canned, but here goes. Was a member before and got banned by Allan. Missed teh funnies this place provided so I've been back lurking for a while. I suppose if I do get re-banned you can add this to my old "Things that make you LOL" thread lol.

Well this will probably get me shit canned, but here goes. Was a member before and got banned by Allan. Missed teh funnies this place provided so I've been back lurking for a while. I suppose if I do get re-banned you can add this to my old "Things that make you LOL" thread lol.

Dont worry about it....

As long as I didnt ban you youre fine... If I banned you, Im afraid Ill have to ban you again... Even if I cant remember why...

I completely understand. No hard feelings.

You dont say anything for 3 years.... And now I cant get you to shut up.... :lol2:

:icon_mrgreen:

Believe me there were NUMEROUS times I was going to post something, but I figured I had been banned so I was content just to read. This may be asking for too much, but it would be nice if I could log on under my old name again. If not then that's cool.

:icon_mrgreen:

Believe me there were NUMEROUS times I was going to post something, but I figured I had been banned so I was content just to read. This may be asking for too much, but it would be nice if I could log on under my old name again. If not then that's cool.

What was your previous screenname? (I already know but tell us anyway)

I vote 15k members after rapture!

On a side note, would it not be easier to get rid of usernames that haven't been active for x amount of time, say 24 months? Lurkers can remain lurkers, although I guess I'm not far off being one of those.

Anyone want to guess how many members we will have once all 0 post count members are pruned?

I'm guessing out of 61,175 members 55,332 have 0 posts, so we will be left with 5,843 members plus those who posts for the first time now!

In and subscribed to see how this all goes down on Saturday. God speed to the lurkers that don't jump in. As Craws said (still laugh when I see that), it kinda creeps me out sometimes to know that many people are just watching. Be careful though, you will can all the lurkers that work for Lamborghini that have accounts here too. Although, that may save them the Aventador wrath that Allan keeps passing down.