ATTENTION ALL LURKERS AND MEMBERS

capt_chaos

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also felt I had not much to contribute before being an actual Lambo owner.

ATM the only exotic I own is this:

323995996870d234420do.jpg

In addition to the great information, LPpower is one of the only forums, if not the only forum that has me literally laughing out loud on a daily basis.

:icon_thumleft:

In addition to the great information, LPpower is one of the only forums, if not the only forum that has me literally laughing out loud on a daily basis.

Classy ride!

LuanaKisner.jpg (i broke the link cause I didn't think reposting the pic for a 5th time was necessary. If you can't remember what she looks like, scroll up) :D

:bananahump:

now that's a way to make an entrance :)

I lurked for years before making a post. I still mostly only post in off topic.

I also had a different user name in the early days of this forum then left for a couple years.

When I came back i couldn't remember my username, but i had a low member number on that one.

323995996870d234420do.jpg

Very nice Esprit!

Ive been lurking on here for years now, just never felt I had something worth contributing

since you've been here for years..you'll probably realized that i never post anything worth contributing but i still keep posting..

some people here have like 18k posts.. :thefinger:

Its Jason's hockey mask from Friday the 13th Part 3.... And Im bringing the axe to the postless.

Got it :shock: :lol2:

Once the herd is thinned, is our member number re-assigned (new lower number?) curious...

When I first joined LP, I too had the notion that I probably couldn't contribute much because I didn't own a Lambo. However, that soon faded because of the sheer awesomeness of this forum. While I still don't post very often, I'm here almost everyday.

The information and the laughs on LP are plentiful and priceless.

I enjoy this online community a lot, the very active members feel like friends even though I haven't met many of them in person. LamboPower has proven time and time again that the people on this board can, and have, helped each other online and offline - that's what enriches the experience of this forum. :icon_thumleft:

In addition to douching out the lurkers, if you want to cut down on space you could delete the profiles of people who have not logged on for 2 or 3+ years.

In addition to douching out the lurkers, if you want to cut down on space you could delete the profiles of people who have not logged on for 2 or 3+ years.

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

How is that fair, what if it's someone from the military working overseas unable to login?

3 years is a long time.

Thats not really the purpose behind this.... When I became a moderator, we had 10,000 members.... It took us forever to get to 15K... And then years to get to 20... And then I looked at the stats and we had 60,000 members.... The majority of that has been added in the last year. We are adding HUNDREDS of "new Members" every day THOUSANDS each week... Most of them are bots and spammers....

Were going to fumigate the building.