WE GOTS SKILLZ!!!

Allan-Herbie

First im fcuking dizzy!

Second whens the official video come out.

Third let me know when you guys making the dew tour or x games

gonna practice more later!

LOL that was rough & totally gay........... first time I have skateboarded in 10 years and it felt like 20!! Out of shape bastards

LOL that was rough & totally gay........... first time I have skateboarded in 10 years and it felt like 20!! Out of shape bastards

Atleast 26-27 years for me!

My favorite trick was Allans @ 4:05 haha

No way the "Allanlambo Kick flip" @ 1:48 was way better.

wwhhhhaaaaaaaaa the fcuk..... < line of the night.

I haven't ridden a skateboard in 25 years either and bought this electric skateboard to screw around with. Had it 10 min and had it going top speed (around 20 mph) and that fucker started shaking and I jumped off and splatted on the road like an idiot! :eusa_doh: Now that I have had it for a while its actually pretty fun!

Link didnt work but they are all over ebay. Need minimum 600 watt to be legit though.

I haven't ridden a skateboard in 25 years either and bought this electric skateboard to screw around with. Had it 10 min and had it going top speed (around 20 mph) and that fucker started shaking and I jumped off and splatted on the road like an idiot! :eusa_doh: Now that I have had it for a while its actually pretty fun!

Link didnt work but they are all over ebay. Need minimum 600 watt to be legit though.

Dude today I started riding down my street on it. All of a sudden found myself going too fast and was too scared to try and stop.. Rode it out and ended up almost smashing into the gaurd gate at the end of my street..

Deuce is actually pretty good. Yesterday he was riding the rail and sticking it, doing some crazy ollies and stuff.. I figure the last time I rode a skateboard he was still a fishy in his daddies nutsack.