Factory tour

rhyno

Hey guys I was at the factory today and I can say that I saw the Stradale Gallardo in white with 2 normal g wheels and 2 sl wheels on it. The wing and deck lid look really cool and it looks sweet! I also saw the SL style wheels on a Aventador and a few that had the rear wings in the UP position when parked. The coolest Aventador I saw was one painted in a special teal color that must be for the guy that owns the Pagani Zonda UNO (which is the same color). The only color Aventadors there are white, black and the new orange (I did not like the new orange color). My favorite Lambo was the estoque concept, that car has some serious good looks! If they build it I will buy one, that car is so hot in real life! I was disappointed that the Cala concept car was not there, that is one of my favorite lambos and I was sad I didn't see it :(

When I was at Pagani I saw the new Huyra driving around and I gotta say that it looks so much better in real life then in pictures. In pictures the front bumper looks like a catfish but in real life it looks really good, I was impressed. I Also saw the Zonda UNO and the last Zonda to be built which is CF and Purple CF, it looked sweet!

If anybody is looking to do a package car factory trip then I highly recommend Motorstars, it's a one man show but he has worked at all the big names and has the hook ups! He will pick up from Modena or Bologna and takes all the stress out of the day so you can enjoy the factories.

I would post pics but I only have my iPad/camera so the pics will have to wait until I get back home.

Ciao

ahhh. that's so good to know that there's someone who has resources to get good tours and looks into each of these factories. i would love to take a trip to the mother-land here in the next year or so!

I can attest to Motorstars and what a great experience it was. Highly recommended to anyone looking to take the tours. Now post those pictures!

I have some pics but nothing that is great. In Lambo you must put your phone and camera in a storage locker before the tour. We had a guy that smuggled in his cell phone and got caught taking pics on the assembly line, the guide took his phone and 4 security guards surrounded him and he was never seen again! All the good stuff was when I didn't have my camera.

At Pagani I have pics of the new Hyara but I could not take pics of the purple CF Zonda because it was in the assembly room where you couldnt have cameras.

Hey guys I was at the factory today and I can say that I saw the Stradale Gallardo in white with 2 normal g wheels and 2 sl wheels on it. The wing and deck lid look really cool and it looks sweet! I also saw the SL style wheels on a Aventador and a few that had the rear wings in the UP position when parked. The coolest Aventador I saw was one painted in a special teal color that must be for the guy that owns the Pagani Zonda UNO (which is the same color). The only color Aventadors there are white, black and the new orange (I did not like the new orange color).

I think that the guy that ordered the Zodna Uno had some disagreement with Pagani and bought Veyron GS.

It's a shame that only those three colors are popular for Aventadors, but it's Lambo's own fault. In all the promotional photos, events etc. they use cars only in those colors (once they made a drive through some italian town with eight Aventadors and guess what, all of them where white).

I think that the guy that ordered the Zodna Uno had some disagreement with Pagani and bought Veyron GS.

It's a shame that only those three colors are popular for Aventadors, but it's Lambo's own fault. In all the promotional photos, events etc. they use cars only in those colors (once they made a drive through some italian town with eight Aventadors and guess what, all of them where white).

Not necessarily, white is currently a fashionable color, and many would have ordered it in white to begin with. There aren't any new flashy colors except the new orange so naturally they'd showcase that one as well. When the LP640 launched many press photos and press cars were painted in that military green, and that didn't end up being a popular color did it?

Not necessarily, white is currently a fashionable color, and many would have ordered it in white to begin with. There aren't any new flashy colors except the new orange so naturally they'd showcase that one as well. When the LP640 launched many press photos and press cars were painted in that military green, and that didn't end up being a popular color did it?

The LP640's launch color was Grigio Telesto if I remember correctly and I was quite popular. I'm a big fan of that color but to be honest I think that if it hadn't been the launch color it wouldn't have been ordered by customers at all. But that time the customers had a chance to see how the car looked, they liked it and chose it. Now, if Lambo showed Aventador in some of their current colors like Rosso Efesto, Monterey Blue etc. I'm sure they would be more popular.

Hey guys I was at the factory today and I can say that I saw the Stradale Gallardo in white with 2 normal g wheels and 2 sl wheels on it. The wing and deck lid look really cool and it looks sweet! I also saw the SL style wheels on a Aventador and a few that had the rear wings in the UP position when parked. The coolest Aventador I saw was one painted in a special teal color that must be for the guy that owns the Pagani Zonda UNO (which is the same color). The only color Aventadors there are white, black and the new orange (I did not like the new orange color). My favorite Lambo was the estoque concept, that car has some serious good looks! If they build it I will buy one, that car is so hot in real life! I was disappointed that the Cala concept car was not there, that is one of my favorite lambos and I was sad I didn't see it :(

When I was at Pagani I saw the new Huyra driving around and I gotta say that it looks so much better in real life then in pictures. In pictures the front bumper looks like a catfish but in real life it looks really good, I was impressed. I Also saw the Zonda UNO and the last Zonda to be built which is CF and Purple CF, it looked sweet!

If anybody is looking to do a package car factory trip then I highly recommend Motorstars, it's a one man show but he has worked at all the big names and has the hook ups! He will pick up from Modena or Bologna and takes all the stress out of the day so you can enjoy the factories.

I would post pics but I only have my iPad/camera so the pics will have to wait until I get back home.

Ciao

Do you have a LINK for Motorstars??

• 2 weeks later...

I will be there in about two weeks. Looking forward to seeing the factory and cars!

Here is the info for Motorstars....

The guy that does the tour has worked for Lambo/Ferrari/Pagani his name is Francesco Bini

www.Motorstars.org

email is [email protected]

Mobile +39 347 0543696

Highly recommended!

Here is the info for Motorstars....

The guy that does the tour has worked for Lambo/Ferrari/Pagani his name is Francesco Bini

www.Motorstars.org

email is [email protected]

Mobile +39 347 0543696

Highly recommended!

good to know thanks! is 5 full days enough to see everything? (i cant get away any longer)

No Maserati can not be added to the list. Maserati has there own tour that you can take.

I did go to the Maserati factory (checked out there showroom) but did not have time to take there factory tour, the factory is in the heart of Modena and is very easy to get to.

Hei Rhino, if you are still in italy, take a visit to Museo Umberto Panini at Azienda Agricola Hombre (a big farm), near Modena: there are the best Maseratis in the world.

http://www.paninimotormuseum.it/

http://www.bmwdrivers.it/threads/868-Museo...o-Panini-Modena

And go to visit Ferruccio Lamborghini museum at Dosso, too. Not far from Sant'A ga ta http://www.museolamborghini.it/

ciao

Thanks for the info Albert. I'm not in Modena anymore, I have been chilling out on the Amalifi coast for the past week!!

I really wanted to go to Ferruccio museum but I didn't have enough time booked in Modena and it was a weekend so most things where closed.

Next time:)

I'm back in Canada so it's time to upload some pictures.....

Russian made POS, very bad kitcar like quality!

DSC00841.JPG

DSC00843.JPG

IMG_1785.JPG

Ugly Murci roadster in Monaco

IMG_1786.JPG

IMG_1787.JPG

Cars around the Ferrari factory

DSC00922.JPG

DSC00932.JPG

DSC00943.JPG

P1020469___Copy.JPG

P1020447___Copy.JPG