In this company, the Aventador

Allan-Herbie

It would help if he has more pictures of the LP-700 with the rest of the class.

I think in time it will be looked upon as the evolution of the line. Just now, most aren't fans of change, most will come around.

They're all equally strong visually in my opinion, and the LP700 could have been a LOT worse.

We should be thankful it looks as good as it does with all the new-era rolling abortions out there (hello Hyura).

A welcome addition to the family. :icon_thumleft:

I wish they wouldn't always paint the press cars sterile white. Makes it look like it belongs alone in a mental institution with an ugly nurse named Margaret, while the old cars are in Vegas poppin pills, chugging whisky out the bottle and fcuking strippers.

They're all equally strong visually in my opinion, and the LP700 could have been a LOT worse.

We should be thankful it looks as good as it does with all the new-era rolling abortions out there (hello Hyura).

A welcome addition to the family. :icon_thumleft:

12 cylinder lambos :icon_super:

I disagree about the Huayra, I also hated it at first but now am changed, I'll take 1 Huayra over 4 lp700, and I love the lp700.

Allan, can you send me a link to all these pics? Some great shots in there.

The Aventador looks better than a base Murcie (or LP640), which is a more fair comparison than the tricked-out Murcie SV, but hot damn, it really does have TOO much Gallardo in it.

It's not just the mirrors and the vertical B-pillars (though they add to it), but it's that whole straight-line-shape on the side edge along the door leading into the big side scoop. It makes the whole side/mid-part of the car look EXACTLY like a G at a glance. They should have made the edge that is the straight line that goes along the side of the car and leads to the top of that side scoop *curved* a bit (a little slight, vertical, sinewy curve to it). That would have (a.) made it sexy and more sensual and (b.) differentiated the car from the G a whole lot more.

The theme of the Aventador in the designers' minds seems to have been pure straight lines and angularity, but the Countach worked so well because it was super-anguler and wedgy while ALSO having sensuous curves. Look at the straight side profile view of a Countach and you'll see curves galore.

There is always distinct styling differences between Muira - CT - Diablo - Murci lines.

We may argue all day long which model is the best as far as styling concern. But no one would argue that Lamborghini

design team had not tried hard!

To me, this new Aventador is just an easy-way-out effot with less costly design scheme to cater motsly BRICK and other

rising countries buyers who may not know Lambotghini brand/tradition that well/much and just have the money to buy the

latest and the most expensive one!!!!

Audi Upper brass and Lambo CEO are smart guys!

Aventadors are selling l!!!!!!!!!!!!

All i have to say is the diablo looks absolutely SEXY!! Countach looks better with out the massive wing for some reason. Aventador is still pretty awesome, but not as awesome as the diablo in my books.

Everyone said the exact same thing when mags had photo-shoots with the Murcielago being the new kid. LP700 fits in perfectly.

Its :

Countach

Diablo

Murci

Gallardo Super Trofeo whatever this new Gallardo is...

Aventador

997TT

GTR

Zoh-6

m3

Accord Sedan

Prius

Pontiac Aztec

Yugo

F458

Ferrari FF

Fixed list

Everyone said the exact same thing when mags had photo-shoots with the Murcielago being the new kid. LP700 fits in perfectly.

And to this day... the Murcielago sits in last place to the other 2... Its as though they could never replicate the magic of the Countach, but with the Diablo they were able to succeed in many ways. After the Diablo... things have steadily gone down hill.. The Murcielago has never been as exciting as the Diablo until arguably the introduction of the SV. The Aventador is less exciting than the Murci to me.

And to this day... the Murcielago sits in last place to the other 2... Its as though they could never replicate the magic of the Countach, but with the Diablo they were able to succeed in many ways. After the Diablo... things have steadily gone down hill.. The Murcielago has never been as exciting as the Diablo until arguably the introduction of the SV. The Aventador is less exciting than the Murci to me.

I would want that "challenge to drive" factor, so it is for that reason I'd buy an SV over the Avent. In fact it is for that reason I'd buy an SV over just about any other supercar.