LP670SV vs. LP700

Gilligan740

Ventador is still growing on me...i felt the same about the murci when it showed up in 2002.

The SV is the murci at full boil...and its fantastic.

My only two gripes with the ventador...the mirrors just look like big gallardo mirrors to me and i don't know why they couldn't have done something more unique style wise for them. And i think the wheels look like the wheels on a toyota Venza (anyone else think so?). But i'm sure that given time new sexier wheels will come and body/mirrors will receive slight revisions and i will like it even more than i do now.

The Murcielago lacks the lines which makes the Aventador looking so sharp and aggressive. The Aventador's body looks very proportionate due to it's larger wheels whereas from the same angle, the Murcielago looks somewhat bloated. Neither car has a great ass, as the SV kit looks tacked on the Murcielago and the Aventador ass looks kind of "sucked in" (think kissy face) Diablo takes the cake for the finest Lambo ass........(LP570 is decent but not in the league of the Diablo.......) Aventador looks better even if it does have Gallardo lines but needless to say both are awesome looking cars in the flesh....

i can't believe I'm saying this but the SV looks dated compared to the Aventador here....

:icon_thumleft:

Completely agree... amazed to say it too!

• 2 weeks later...

you are comparing the best Murcie with the first Avendador: compare the first Murcie with the Avendador and there will be no game. I think there is no game also between th SV an the Aventador, but the SV still can fight a bit with the Lp 700, but no way she can win in anything but the finish.

Aventador is the Best looking Lamborghini Flagship since the Countach, imho.

And the only brand new since the MIURA!

ciao

love the SV but the LP700 looks light years ahead. (especially with how much body flows past the rear wheels and front wheels on the murci)