We're Bringing Sexy Back......

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the new SV, it's gorgeous! I instantly recognized the car from pictures I had archived years and years ago, they were even titled Monterey #13.

It's interesting, with ALL the cars you've cycled through that you're back with the SV. I hope you keep it for the long haul as mentioned.

BTW, I agree with most, the wheels are perfect as is.

ABOUT time...funny, as of late people are starting to REALY see the value in these Diablos, SV and 6.0 cars...take my word for it..they are the next car that people will be saying..

"rember when I could buy that for......"

IMO, 5 years out, you cant touch a decent 6.0, SV or 99VT for under 200k/

Lets log this and see October 31, 2016........./?????????????

Congrats on the car. That pearl looks magnificent.

Black chrome wheels and you will have a stunner! I say do it!

I think black chrome maybe the way to go..

cmon man chrome is for last decades rappers, u need contrast on a white lambo

99.9% of the time I'd agree but there is something different going on here.. Something special ;)

Let's call them alloys if that makes everyone feel better. We can get rid of the dreaded C word. Lol

Hmm Its a tough one.. Deuce and the wife also hate the chrome, while Im finding myself thinking it needs to stay..

One you get it and look at in person for a few days, the chrome will go away! It always looks better in photos and shit in person

One you get it and look at in person for a few days, the chrome will go away! It always looks better in photos and shit in person

No, because I used to see the chrome in person many years ago and wanted it for my own.. Even on my SV, I took the black wheels off.. and replaced with chrome...

Damnnn my old SV was hot... I need that one too!

1f47b3d78d.jpg

7e9d225860.jpg

9686.jpg

9687.jpg

9688.jpg

9689.jpg

9690.jpg

9691.jpg

9692.jpg

9693.jpg

9694.jpg

9695.jpg

9696.jpg

9697.jpg

9698.jpg

9699.jpg

9700.jpg

9701.jpg

9702.jpg

9703.jpg

9704.jpg

96951.jpg

faf5f03e47.jpg

awesome car!! :icon_thumleft:

needs the SV logo (IMO)

your ex SV is still my favourite though...that car was so badass!

white with black accents and SV logo.... :monkeyleft:

i am very happy both you and Alex got a pre 99 diablo!! we will see a lot of CF parts for our old diablos :)

See I love the wheels.. I even love the chrome, just in this day and age no one is doing chrome so Im not sure which way to go.

Stunning car and perfect color, Congrats ! :icon_thumleft:

Lots of comments on the wheels, and all good food for thought. The chrome does look good on this car but at the same time IMO the wheel style is not up to par with the body and makes the overall car look abit retro or incomplete/unfinished. I think the right wheels (take your time in deciding) could really dial-in the personality/presence for such a timeless stunning bodystyle.

Always loved the Monterey edition of these cars, very cool to see what you'll ultimately do to this one... :icon_thumleft:

And I agree with those who say to keep the wheels. This is the only time that style EVER works anymore, but on this car it really does look perfect as a classic tribute.

How much power is Alex going to aim for with his TT?

Nice car Allan! I have always liked the Monterey edition. I remember seeing this car for sale in the Dupont Registry magazine, September '99 (still have it, see pic). Only thing I would change is repainting the black parts on the bumper.

post-230-1317210202.jpg