We're Bringing Sexy Back......

Allan-Herbie

Well, as you may have seen TurboAlex and I have decided to go back to our roots.. Old School here we come.. Alex got his SV from Roy at Cats Exotics and it has turned out to be a great car.. Looks amazing in silver and is in GREAT shape.. The car is already at Alexs getting a host of brand new custom carbon fiber accesories created. Twin Turbos will bring the cars to exceed modern day performance cars, brakes etc.. All of you Diablo owners should be excited, and anyone looking for a new project should to.

Couple pics of Alex's SV.....

Sequence_01_32508.jpg

Sequence_01_11752.jpg

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now my car... This SV and I go way back.. Have known the owner for a long long time and we have always shared info on these cars from way back when I still had mine. While on the hunt for a Diablo I decided to get ahold of him, and thankfully timing lined up for both of us and deal was struck.. This car is Monterey Edition #13 of 20...

In this particular color I think the car to be one of, if not the most spectacular Diablos ever made for the U.S.

So now officially.. Allan-Lambo is back!

6.jpg

7.jpg

jet2.jpg

jet3.jpg

jey.jpg

That SV is sexy as f***

All of your transgressions in the Ferrari have been forgiven

And now you see why several had said.. it was right there in front of everyones face :icon_mrgreen:

Thank you... The wheels are giving me fits.. When I had my white Sv, I always wanted these wheels.. Im not a fan of chrome, but for some reason on this car they work.. i dnt know what to do..

That car is STUNNING, I love the wheels with it...leave it as is..

AND it is the SAME OEM PPG color as my Diablo 6.0....NOW you can see why I had it done in that color...one of the BEST IMO.

Congrats!!

Right on Allan! KEEP the Monterey wheels! They are perfect for that color and hold true to what the car is...a Monterey Edition! Congrats...I am jealous!

Whatever you do, do not change the wheels on this car. (You can paint the centers if you really feel the need to, but it looks perfect imo.)

Congrats again. :)

Looks like that color was the beginning of Balloon White. I LOVE IT!

I'm not really feeling the wheels either, but it's almost a crime to change them.

TT's and keep this one for a while!!!!!

Whatever you do, do not change the wheels on this car. (You can paint the centers if you really feel the need to, but it looks perfect imo.)

Congrats again. :)

I think I may have to stay with Chrome.. Get myself a gold chain if I have to!

Looks like that color was the beginning of Balloon White. I LOVE IT!

I'm not really feeling the wheels either, but it's almost a crime to change them.

TT's and keep this one for a while!!!!!

See I love the wheels.. I even love the chrome, just in this day and age no one is doing chrome so Im not sure which way to go.

See I love the wheels.. I even love the chrome, just in this day and age no one is doing chrome so Im not sure which way to go.

I would go black chrome, same but different.

I'd keep the wheels but do a little more contemporary finish. Maybe gunmetal or something. Dechroming is not the easiest process so I've heard.

Great looking ride though. Congrats.