Miami Stealership

Dr. Noisewater

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL... was going to go visit them... hmmm :-P Guess I am wearing my chastity belt!!!

Its red, 1 of a kind.......Lets list it for 90 grand above market!

Bending over our customers 1 at a time without lube for over 3 decades! :icon_butt:

http://www.prestigeimports.com/used/Lambor...c1c2ebdfe6e.htm

Whats the big deal? The car belongs to the owner of Pilon coffee and is there on consignment, he's dictated the price not them. The car is listed with a couple of other dealers for the same if not more, does that make them "stealerships" as well?

"There's a sucker born every minute"

Red means women flock TO me, right? Where is that box of credit cards?

Red means women flock TO me, right? Where is that box of credit cards?

Why are they stating 1 of 1 ..? Because it is the only red SV made?

I was unaware that this was a consigned car.

I just saw another ridiculously overpriced car from these clowns and jumped the gun.

That being said most people I know would rather drive 80 miles further North to West Palm when needing anything Lamborghini. That sums up the common experience.

Ahh....Pilon

Right down the street from my job, and you can smell the coffee for miles on some days.

Even more-so, for a new franchised dealer who has an image to uphold in accordance with their franchise contract, and commensurate costs involved to achieve this.

You can shop in Aventura and you can shop on eBay. You may get the very same item. And you will have an entirely different experience, with different luxuries and risks and of-course - pricing. If you don't like a store's pricing, shop elsewhere. Obviously you know how to. But it goes without saying that Lamborghini Miami is a unique retailer. They are the only franchised Lamborghini dealer in Dade County (and Broward, for that matter) and further - Miami is a trend leader in the world. To serve the brand and the image appropriately, they have to have a certain overall look - and that comes at a notable cost to them.

I'm impressed with how Prestige Imports has performed since Irv's passing. Especially in the challenging economic climate we've endured in this time.

Every dealership will try to sell their cars for the maximum, thats called business :icon_thumleft:

Can we change this thread title? They didn't deserve that. I hate tossing a negative connotation on top of someone for something like this. Steve, I seem to remember you having some problems with online negative comments previously that you wanted changed (at least I think it was you). I don't think that this thread is very useful. Just my .02 for whatever that may or may not be worth....

Can we change this thread title? They didn't deserve that. I hate tossing a negative connotation on top of someone for something like this. Steve, I seem to remember you having some problems with online negative comments previously that you wanted changed (at least I think it was you). I don't think that this thread is very useful. Just my .02 for whatever that may or may not be worth....

Well then lets have suggestions on what would be a "proper" title to the thread! Then we can have a "poll" on which one is "Better" or "Proper". However, to keep it fair, people who sell cars, like you Chris, would NOT be able to contribute becaused obviously you would have a bias.

I dont think Chris, Albofonz or others are bias...as a matter of fact they are ALL correct. This is a very unfair and untrue Thread ttile IMO>

THIS car is a ONE of ONE..and it is UP to the owner to ask what ever he wants. LM is doing a service to assit the customer in selling his car for what he thinks it is worth. AND IMO, it is worth that money, there are several SV cars on the market, all priced in this range..and there are quite a few that are NOT FOR sale at any price UNDER the 500K mark. This car, the SV, has a special place in Lambo build and history and is not a RUN of the MILL drop 40% production car.

Keep in mind, that there were ONLY 168 of these cars built worldwide, (not the 350 they were suppose to make) with ONLY 42 produced for the USA (38 left as I know of 4 that have left the country), this has been verified by the Factory as of late. Also there are NO 700 cars around for 20K over...good luck on that, so if you want a new V12 special car, then the only thing you have to choose from IS the GREAT Lp670-4SV...period.

I also think, IMO, that Brett is doing a fantastic job in his fathers foot steps at his young age. He is also doing a wonder of great to the Lambo brand to keep values built into these cars. I have dealth with him from time to time, always very up front honest and ready to make anything right if need be. I am extremely impressed with at his young age of 20, he took the business and ran with it right after the sudden death of his father RIP.

I would have no issue referring anyone to the Dealership. Just my 2 cents..

I dont think Chris, Albofonz or others are bias...as a matter of fact they are ALL correct. This is a very unfair and untrue Thread ttile IMO>

THIS car is a ONE of ONE..and it is UP to the owner to ask what ever he wants. LM is doing a service to assit the customer in selling his car for what he thinks it is worth. AND IMO, it is worth that money, there are several SV cars on the market, all priced in this range..and there are quite a few that are NOT FOR sale at any price UNDER the 500K mark. This car, the SV, has a special place in Lambo build and history and is not a RUN of the MILL drop 40% production car.

Keep in mind, that there were ONLY 168 of these cars built worldwide, (not the 350 they were suppose to make) with ONLY 42 produced for the USA (38 left as I know of 4 that have left the country), this has been verified by the Factory as of late. Also there are NO 700 cars around for 20K over...good luck on that, so if you want a new V12 special car, then the only thing you have to choose from IS the GREAT Lp670-4SV...period.

I also think, IMO, that Brett is doing a fantastic job in his fathers foot steps at his young age. He is also doing a wonder of great to the Lambo brand to keep values built into these cars. I have dealth with him from time to time, always very up front honest and ready to make anything right if need be. I am extremely impressed with at his young age of 20, he took the business and ran with it right after the sudden death of his father RIP.

I would have no issue referring anyone to the Dealership. Just my 2 cents..

:iamwithstupid:

Well then lets have suggestions on what would be a "proper" title to the thread! Then we can have a "poll" on which one is "Better" or "Proper". However, to keep it fair, people who sell cars, like you Chris, would NOT be able to contribute becaused obviously you would have a bias.

Hey Speed, I don't sell cars. Thanks for your input. Even if I did, just because someone lists something for sale for a certain price does not make them a "stealership". Especially when the OP finds that the car is there on consignment. Steve is a good guy, I think the thread title is inappropriate.

You know the more I read this the more insulted I feel. You have 500 posts and I have almost 3k. I have been here since the beginning of the site. Where do you come off telling me I should have no input REGARDLESS of my career path??? I would say that even Lamborghini Miami should have some input since they are in the line of fire.

You know the more I read this the more insulted I feel. You have 500 posts and I have almost 3k. I have been here since the beginning of the site. Where do you come off telling me I should have no input REGARDLESS of my career path??? I would say that even Lamborghini Miami should have some input since they are in the line of fire.

:iamwithstupid:

Everyone should be able to have an opinion on this matter.

Are we really all that wrenched about the word stealership?

Most dealers in affluent markets (NYC, Miami, LA) are going to be stealerships, moreso because they have the buyers who have enough money to drop to allow these places to have higher prices.

Chris - That wasnt me with the negative comment issue, must have been someone else.

I have been to Prestige several times and each time I felt as if I needed to take a shower after I left.

Total sleazeball attitude matched up nicely with the "We dont need you as a customer mentality." I laughed a bit on the inside as I walked out the last time.

Thanks to another forum member I found a much better alternative to having service work handled for future reference.

I could care less where the dealer is located, what the dealers history is and what anyone thinks about my opinion, its mine and if you want to sugarcoat a customer experience you can do so.

I surely hope that we don't allow business politics to dictate this forum fellas, seriously......

Are we really all that wrenched about the word stealership?

Most dealers in affluent markets (NYC, Miami, LA) are going to be stealerships, moreso because they have the buyers who have enough money to drop to allow these places to have higher prices.

I guess the reason is, at least to me, if that was applied to you and your business how would you feel? It is personal for the person or business mentioned, especially if done so erroneously. I just hate seeing people get called to the carpet in what, at least in my opinion, is a backhanded way. I guess I would not do it, or if I did and was wrong, I would correct it. I think the car biz gets a bad enough rap every day, it doesn't need more than it deserves.

Not trying to sing in a drum circle and hold hands and take windy walks, but also not trying to persecute people in an unwarranted fashion. I will admit though that LoM does attempt to get all the money for their product. But, in the current state of the market, inventory is very dried up and warrants a higher price now than it did a year ago. As for the SV market, there aren't enough cars to get a true barometer reading on what prices should be. There are very very few cars in the first place. They are worth what anyone is willing to pay for them or if you want one, whatever it takes to pry one from someone's hands.

Chris - That wasnt me with the negative comment issue, must have been someone else.

I have been to Prestige several times and each time I felt as if I needed to take a shower after I left.

Total sleazeball attitude matched up nicely with the "We dont need you as a customer mentality." I laughed a bit on the inside as I walked out the last time.

Thanks to another forum member I found a much better alternative to having service work handled for future reference.

I could care less where the dealer is located, what the dealers history is and what anyone thinks about my opinion, its mine and if you want to sugarcoat a customer experience you can do so.

I surely hope that we don't allow business politics to dictate this forum fellas, seriously......

I agree with what you are saying here, except you started the thread did you not? I don't blame you for posting a bad client experience, that is completely fair. But calling a place a "stealership" as you did in the thread title and talking about bending over strictly due to their pricing of this one car, seemed a little off base to me. I remember when this phrase was coined here with DoctaM3 and his experience with the white car in Washington state at Lambo Bellevue. That was a little more appropriate as he was referring to his interaction with a sales guy and thought the salesperson was trying to screw him. This is, at least from what you have posted, not the case regarding this thread and it's title.

Not business politics.