Friend is missing in Italy!

Gilligan740

Guys, I have a classmate from high school who is missing in Tuscany, Italy. She went for a run on Sunday night and never returned. If you know anyone in that area, please spread the word and her picture. She is an attractive girl and her family is obviously very worried, as are all of her friends.

Allison ("Ally") Owens -- Missing since 10/2

post-10945-1317763221.png

post-10945-1317763252.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fcuk. I don't know anybody in tuscany. But I'm sending good thoughts. Hopefully it will turn out well.

Hello I am an Italian boy who follows this forum for a long time, Lamborghini and a passion for the love I have for the United States, as you can see are not very involved on the forum, but now I'm reading your ad called because ...

I read the article and say that after almost disappeared Sunday morning from now on have started the research with great seriousness' with police dogs and volunteers Vigli ...

They found a pair of glasses, but I'm not sure they belong to you, and you say 'direct ways a bad dive areas are precisely aiming the research, but to no avail.

The search will resume tomorrow morning, and investigators think the causes are or had an illness or a seizure ...

Sorry for my English, but I hope I can be of help ...

Hello I am an Italian boy who follows this forum for a long time, Lamborghini and a passion for the love I have for the United States, as you can see are not very involved on the forum, but now I'm reading your ad called because ...

I read the article and say that after almost disappeared Sunday morning from now on have started the research with great seriousness' with police dogs and volunteers Vigli ...

They found a pair of glasses, but I'm not sure they belong to you, and you say 'direct ways a bad dive areas are precisely aiming the research, but to no avail.

The search will resume tomorrow morning, and investigators think the causes are or had an illness or a seizure ...

Sorry for my English, but I hope I can be of help ...

Thanks for your help. Please share her picture with your friends/family if you can. Thank you!

Paul, I'm sorry if this is news to you on here but I saw an article just now on Fox News...

Owens Missing in Tuscany

I am truely very sorry buddy, that is a tragic ending to the case.

Paul, I'm sorry if this is news to you on here but I saw an article just now on Fox News...

Owens Missing in Tuscany

I am truely very sorry buddy, that is a tragic ending to the case.

RIP. You never known when the most innocent of things can lead to such tragic ends.

I just saw the news on TV, and I must inform you that with great sorrow the girl found dead on a side street,

do not yet know the cause, but investigators think it was hit by a car or pirate or even killed and then transported them later.

I'm sorry, and 'as something really scary ....

Poor girl, R.I.P. This is a tragedy.

I'm 150 miles away that place and i do not have relatives nor friends downthere, so i'm sorry but i cannot add any further news.

ciao

Mine translation of this Italian article http://www.leggo.it/articolo.php?id=141577

-------------------

US Tourist guide found dead in a ditch aside the street. Probably hit by a car who escaped and dsappeared.

This morning a dead body of a 23 years old woman, a US tourist guide, has been found in a ditch aside the road (SS 69, a big road) that goes from Montevarchi village to San Giovanni Valdarno village.

This is the most probable cause of the death, but police does not exclude others possibly scenery yet.

The Young lady weared the same clothes she had when she disappeared. She lacked one shoe.The shoe was later found on the road, not far from the body.

The body was in a small ditch, depth less than a yard. She had been seen by some witness while doing jogging along that road.

There are no witness of the hit, that was so violent to throw the girl beyond the guard rail and land her in the bottom of the ditch.

On the other side of the road there is a small mall and not far there is an house too.

One undred yards from the place where the girl was found dead, on the same side there is the rear of a big shopping mall. A car dealer is not far from the place where the girls was found dead, too.

They are waiting the RIS arrival (a scientific police unit, like the CSI) before removing the body.

Allison Owens' mother is on the place, now in the police office togheter with US embassy staff.

Also the girl boyfriend is at San Giovanni village: he is a boy with USA and German passport who works in Milan.

There is no evidence of blood on the road and there is nor of braking actions.

The road was closed for many hours.

-----------------------------------

I have done what i can

ciao

Truly sorry for your loss Paul. God bless her and her family. Condolences.