Friend is missing in Italy!

Gilligan740

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's terrible news :(. Sorry to hear about it. Condolences to you and your friend's family.

RIP

I hate to put this out there so soon but does anyone get the feeling of some sort of retaliation that the same week a pretty American girl is released for murder under lots of controversy in Italy, a pretty blonde American girl is mysteriously struck by an automobile in Italy?

Thanks for your kind words. I got the news first thing this morning that she had been found dead. Obviously we were devastated.

Allison was an incredible person. I'd always thought of her as one of the most genuine people I have ever met. We lost a good one today.

post-10945-1317850692.jpg

This photo summarizes Allison's life. Smiling and surrounded by her friends.

I hate to put this out there so soon but does anyone get the feeling of some sort of retaliation that the same week a pretty American girl is released for murder under lots of controversy in Italy, a pretty blonde American girl is mysteriously struck by an automobile in Italy?

I would hate to think this could be the case.

I was wondering the same thing, but I think the timelines dont add up.... It sounds like this happened BEFORE knox was released...