Lindsay Lohan...

TACYSH

Based on that picture I would have done her in 2010 and 2010 only. Unless she got lucky and caught me when I was really horny, like everyday for instance. Maybe then

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Her prime??? She's 26. When was her "prime", 14?

LOL there is NO ONE that would argue otherwise that Lindsays "prime" was circa 2003-2005 (think Mean Girls era), when she was not doing drugs around the clock and looking like the poster child for, "Here is why you SHOULDNT do meth kids!".

Now, maybe she'll clean up completely and do even better in her late 20's and 30's, so 20 years from now we can say 2015-2020 was her "prime". But for now, I think its safe to say she has been rolling downhill for a while. :lol2:

That being said, she did manage to clean herself up pretty good for her Playboy shoot a year or two ago! :icon_mrgreen:

That being said, she did manage to clean herself up pretty good for her Playboy shoot a year or two ago! :icon_mrgreen:

Not sure if serious.

Not sure if serious.

Did you see it? She looked good! I was pleasantly surprised :)

Did you see it? She looked good! I was pleasantly surprised :)

Airbrush and Photoshop my friend. Smoke and mirrors.

Mostly "Smoke" & "Mirrors" if you know what I mean........ huff huff sniff sniff

Mostly "Smoke" & "Mirrors" if you know what I mean........ huff huff sniff sniff

Only thing she's good for now is doing a line off her back. Even that's cliche. Snorting lines off a hookers back/ass.

Ahhh I should have known it was too good to be true! :)

LOL!

I hung out w Lindsey and her friend Chanel a few months ago. I am friends w Ed Westwick from Gossip Girls and we were all out in NYC one nite. Lindsey was cool as shit and looks a lot better in person. Her quote to me was " I have the sex drive of a 14yr old boy going thru puberty" I would have to say she is probably a damn good time in bed.

I hung out w Lindsey and her friend Chanel a few months ago. I am friends w Ed Westwick from Gossip Girls and we were all out in NYC one nite. Lindsey was cool as shit and looks a lot better in person. Her quote to me was " I have the sex drive of a 14yr old boy going thru puberty" I would have to say she is probably a damn good time in bed.

Mother....

I was fcuking in love with Lindsay since I was a kid (she is a year older).

I call bullshit on anyone here who says they wouldn't fcuk her silly. Post a picture of what you're currently hitting or GTFO

LOL.

This quote is getting saved.....won't be long before it comes back!

2ujHPCD.gif

So the question that needs to be asked... She said this to you... Which would mean inmo that she was ready to get plowed... And you didnt fcuk her? :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

So the question that needs to be asked... She said this to you... Which would mean inmo that she was ready to get plowed... And you didnt fcuk her? :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

Or gay

I was a guest of ed westwick and he was trying to get w her. I wasnt about to step on his toes. There is a lil more to the story but i had to show respect.

Far from gay modo..sometimes u need to show respect which was the situation i was in

• 3 months later...
LOL.

This quote is getting saved.....won't be long before it comes back!

:eusa_naughty: You have access to my facebook and can probably guess who my girl is! (please don't post any pics)