I fcuking hate spiders

pockmark

I can't read this thread without reaching for my cricket bat or rolling up a magazine.

You guys have a bat that is made for crickets in the UK?

Must really have a bug problem there.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:iamwithstupid:

I think they should ban anyone who likes spiders.

wolf_spider_08_small_small.jpg

what about a pet spider that eats spiders:

Wow that female funnel web spider is a biatch isn't she? :shock: There are some spiders I wouldn't dare touch and that's one of em'.

But anyway, here's another spider pic:

cutearachnid.jpg

See? Not all spiders are nasty looking bastards! Like this one:

big_nasty_spider_143a.jpg

:icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid:

I think they should ban anyone who likes spiders.

I love you too.

I was taking a walk in the park last night and i saw THIS FUCKIN' WEB!!! FCUK!!!!!

5y8bj6.jpg

took a good 5mins staring at it...SOOOO TEMPTED to go back into my car and get my lighter..

then i started looking around and realised the whole fcukin park is filled with webs and spiders..i ran for the exit..my hair was standing when i saw the amount of spiders surrounding me..

I was taking a walk in the park last night and i saw THIS FUCKIN' WEB!!! FCUK!!!!!

5y8bj6.jpg

took a good 5mins staring at it...SOOOO TEMPTED to go back into my car and get my lighter..

then i started looking around and realised the whole fcukin park is filled with webs and spiders..i ran for the exit..my hair was standing when i saw the amount of spiders surrounding me..

ITS THE SPIDERPOCALYPSE!!!

And here I always thought it would be zombies.

Right, where is my cricket bat?

Just don't pull one of these, or if you do make sure to have the camera rolling.

Just don't pull one of these, or if you do make sure to have the camera rolling.

:lol2:

fcuk just saw another one of the same spiders in my patio! I tried taking a picture of it, but it didn't come out well because it is right in front of one of my flood lamps.

I will try and get a a shot of it in the morning once there is light out.

It looks identical to a woodlouse spider, but it obviously isn't as the woodlouse does not prey from a web.

I wish I could figure out what it is!

Has brownish legs which look red when lights hit it, and a light brown body.

OMG i jumped out of my chair.

am i the only one looking around to make sure there are no spiders present ?

Hello...

• 4 weeks later...

I actually saw something like that once.... Took me an hour to scrape them all off the bottom of my shoe.... It was the spider equivalent of Hiroshima...

• 1 month later...

Look at all these fuckers...

post-10654-1327635055_thumb.jpg

An unexpected side effect of the 2010 flooding in parts of Sindh, Pakistan, was that millions of spiders climbed up into the trees to escape the rising flood waters; because of the scale of the flooding and the fact that the water took so long to recede, many trees became cocooned in spiderwebs. People in the area had never seen this phenomenon before. (Courtesy: National Geographic)

Look at all these fuckers...

post-10654-1327635055_thumb.jpg

An unexpected side effect of the 2010 flooding in parts of Sindh, Pakistan, was that millions of spiders climbed up into the trees to escape the rising flood waters; because of the scale of the flooding and the fact that the water took so long to recede, many trees became cocooned in spiderwebs. People in the area had never seen this phenomenon before. (Courtesy: National Geographic)

Why would anyone ever walk that close to a tree that looked like that?

I actually saw something like that once.... Took me an hour to scrape them all off the bottom of my shoe.... It was the spider equivalent of Hiroshima...

I kicked one of those fuckers in my garage once. Little babies went flying. It reminded me of how graphite looks when you dump it out. The critters just flowed everywhere. It was creepy.

I had a similar issue with Brown Recluse as well..we trapped it and wow, was it ever pissed off...we found 15 in total...then found out why they were showing up and from where as well.