Car trouble

Turbo50Mike

So today my wife needed to take my Hummer H2 to pick up some items from Lowes.

As she's driving down a nice residential road, all the sudden, the power steering stops working, and the car make a hard RIGHT across three lanes.

At first she thought maybe she did something wrong, and continued to drive. Next thing you know it does it AGAIN!

Before you know it the truck then veers from the right lane to the left!! WTF!?!?

So she decides for everyones safety to stop the truck in the middle of the road before someone got hurt.

And to make matters worse - Some hippie tree hugging a-hole decides to honk and make all kinds of gestures and says something about her driving a golf cart instead!!! What a dick! Thanks to my wifes fast reflexes no one was hurt. That guy probably voted for Obama and hates Hummer H2's.

Anyway. I'm having the shop check it out later on. Hopefully it's nothing major.

it's a shame that people on the road can be real a holes. years ago, my family's buick broke down. some jack ass in a 3 series yelled at me to get a real car. i will always remember how helpful they are.

Unbelieveable. What a dumb bitch. Some people shouldn't be allowed to drive.

You should have reported her to the police.

Hmmm......... :lol2: