How to drive a Corvette

eurofan

Don't feel sorry for either, takes 2 to play a stupid game together. What is it Romandad says... "Play stupid games win stupid prizes" ??? Hm?

The guy filming is a douchebag as well, such a pessimistic fcuk. I don't wish an accident upon anyone. I rather have these guys "race safely" then crash and kill an innocent person.

Seems especially stupid since they just saw bikers and pedestrians around. At least save that stuff for clear stretches of road in unpopulated areas

Seems especially stupid since they just saw bikers and pedestrians around. At least save that stuff for clear stretches of road in unpopulated areas

+1 they could of hit someone walking or even a group of people when they wrecked. There would have been absolutely no way they could have avoided them.

I live around there and that's an absolutely stupid, wreckless, and downright inconsiderate place to race anything. The speed limit is only 40mph in there and in addition to tons of shopping (mall, stores, restaurants, etc), the area is always busy with joggers, bikers, and families, like the video showed.

Dumbasses.

The guy filming is a douchebag as well, such a pessimistic fcuk. I don't wish an accident upon anyone. I rather have these guys "race safely" then crash and kill an innocent person.

He had probably followed them for a little while and seen them driving like idiots...

Why is the guy videotaping a douchebag? What do you mean race safely in a 40 zone with pedestrians, kids and cyclists?

Why is the guy videotaping a douchebag? What do you mean race safely in a 40 zone with pedestrians, kids and cyclists?

For one, the guy filming is pessimistic (obviously) and he shouldn't be filming either, all he did was watching these 2 twats racing, what if a kid did cross the road right after the corvettes, he wouldn't have seen them. He was too busy filming and paying attention to the cars in front of him. :)

Everyone here drives their car hard and fast so I'm not being a hypocrite. I don't know the area, I don't know the road, I don't know the speed limit. So don't blame me for saying I hope people drive and ""race"" safely. After reading 05LSV's post, yes they are dumb. Before that no one knew.

That's like calling a reporter an idiot for writing an op-ed about current events. *shakes head*

It isn't. :) I'm not going to spend any more time on this subject, all I get out of this is a ban because I disgreed with you guys.

I don't condone racing, only if it's safe. I don't know the area, I don't know the speed limits (nor did you Porter). I just want EVERYONE TO BE SAFE. Don't go after me, I wasn't driving.

IT's on woodlands parkway just near FM2978. Pretty popular place for drag racing. These guys are dorks. Insurance won't cover it.

It isn't. :) I'm not going to spend any more time on this subject, all I get out of this is a ban because I disgreed with you guys.

I don't condone racing, only if it's safe. I don't know the area, I don't know the speed limits (nor did you Porter). I just want EVERYONE TO BE SAFE. Don't go after me, I wasn't driving.

I am missing something. The guy recording identified these guys as stoplight drag warriors, identified the area had pedestrian traffic, had the wherewithal to record, then lo and behold was correct.

Still not understanding what he did to warrant being a douchebag in your opinion. He didn't honk, didn't do a thing except videotape.

Apparently the counties DA is working with the local police to identify and prosecute these drivers for street racing. According to the local Fox channel they have already identified the driver of the C6 and possibly already have warrants out.

The guy filming is a douchebag as well, such a pessimistic fcuk.

:iamwithstupid:

Kids were dumb assess for racing under those conditions but the commentary from this guy and his comments on another forum makes him sound like a douche. Wishing for someone to crash and happy that it happened is fucked up. Personally if I filmed something like this I would not have posted it on line.

The guy filming is a douche because he doesn't know how to chew with his mouth closed. My dogs don't make that much damn noise eating peanut butter.

Apparently the counties DA is working with the local police to identify and prosecute these drivers for street racing. According to the local Fox channel they have already identified the driver of the C6 and possibly already have warrants out.

Yup....

http://jalopnik.com/5862801/warrants-issue...racers?autoplay

Recorder watched them race for a mile prior to. The way he talks he's got some remorse in his voice. He's done some dumb shit himself.

Edit: License plate CHN-SAW... so gay!