Atlanta Midnight Run

MrEd

A couple of nights ago we went for a Midnight Run in Atlanta. GBGallardo was in town with his TTG and we wanted to see how it lined up against Leadfoot's Aventador as well as a local TT 560 Spyder. We had an absolute blast and I am sure that Robert will post some great videos in the next few days. We also had achilles99 is his yellow Gallardo, BossGT in his red Gallardo, M5V10 in his Balloon White Gallardo, and I was in the Blue 04. Here are some pictures.

IMG_9567-1024x543.jpg

IMG_9570-1024x136.jpg

IMG_9575-1024x122.jpg

IMG_9578-1024x353.jpg

IMG_9580-1024x694.jpg

IMG_9606-1024x448.jpg

IMG_9621-1024x570.jpg

IMG_9627-1024x366.jpg

IMG_9637-1024x516.jpg

IMG_9639-1024x471.jpg

IMG_9643-1024x433.jpg

IMG_9646-1024x615.jpg

Here are some more - http://edbolian.com/?p=2105

very nice array of colors on those cars.

:iamwithstupid: Very cool!!! :icon_super:

Nice pics, Ed. That's a great variety of colors you had for that run.

Keep posting the Atlanta Lambo pics. I'm still working on joining the "club".

five pre-LP Gs and all of them have blacked-out taillights. strange that this mod is so popular in US, and pretty rare in Europe.

Nice pics, Ed. That's a great variety of colors you had for that run.

Keep posting the Atlanta Lambo pics. I'm still working on joining the "club".

Thanks. I post them all at edbolian.com but I will try to continue posting more here. We have a great time. I can't wait for you to pick one up and join in. If I can help in any way please do not hesitate to ask.

Great pics Ed. Did you all run downtown?

We ended up down in midtown for some pictures. We drove mostly on the north side of town.

five pre-LP Gs and all of them have blacked-out taillights. strange that this mod is so popular in US, and pretty rare in Europe.

it is very popular in the US. I am sort of mixed on the look of it and we are actually not allowed to CPO cars that have them. It looks good one some colors for sure - the white and green cars look excellent in my opinion with them tinted.

for get the video why hasnt someone talked about what happened, results, bus lengths....

fixed it for you

Thank you for the amazing pics!

You are welcome. I can't wait for yours to arrive. The Aventador looks great in yellow. We will all have to get together and go for a drive when yours gets here.

Hmmmm... no Diablos ? I may have to represent next time.

We would love to have you. There is a 99 Roadster that joins us occasionally but your 6.0 would be an awesome addition. Shoot me a private message with your email address and I will add you to our mailing list.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is one of Robert's videos from the evening. I am sure that there are more to come.

I am working on plans for another run after the first of the year. Anyone in the Atlanta area that would like to take part, please shoot me a message or contact me through my site and I will let you know as things develop. Merry Christmas everyone.