Black Diablo 6.0 with GT Package Installed

camaro97

I think the car looks great and someone spent a small fortune getting it to look like this. I have seen the Swift kits in person and they definitely need TLC to look like this car appears to look from the picture. As long as the paint and body work are top notch, I would say this is a bargain. You would basically get the parts for free. If you liked the GT look, you could get it at a great price.

Personally, it is not "my" style and I am glad to see the car with all the parts installed. I was on the fence about buying a few of them and now I know what it would look like.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally feel the stock 6.0 is a better looking car, however I would be all over this as a "second" 6.0 as a toy if I had the money (and the stock 6.0 in the first place haha!)

Roy - if you purchased this car what would you change - what wheels? Which Spoiler?

I do not understand why people hate this car when it can be easily changed with just wheels and a spoiler and possibly lowering the car??? You can make this car look exactly (without putting them next to each other) like Roy's GT which is the nicest Diablo out there in my eyes.

Roy - if you purchased this car what would you change - what wheels? Which Spoiler?

I do not understand why people hate this car when it can be easily changed with just wheels and a spoiler and possibly lowering the car??? You can make this car look exactly (without putting them next to each other) like Roy's GT which is the nicest Diablo out there in my eyes.

I agree, some pretty easy cosmetic fixes. Of course it would not be the performance of a treu GT, but pretty close and a great looking car.

1) Change the wheels to a set of early 98-99 SV wheels, they look pretty darn close to the GT wheels, or a set of 6.0 wheels, which will fit, however are a bit wider in the rear fender area, but work.

2) Replace wing with a 97-99 OEM wing, the GT wings were in CF naked, so either wrap it in CF look or paint it same color, or flat black like the SV cars.

3) Replace tail pipes with OEM tips for the car

4) Maybe goes as far as to swap the seats for true OEM GT Seats.

5) Re-adjust aling the rear shocks to the correct OEM hieght for GT car

I have all thos parts, and you can make some money up by selling off the stuff you took off...so the cost would not be that great.

All very do-able, and you have a great looking low mile car.

The wheel design fits the car very well, they just need to be painted.

I have a feeling someone will buy this car, tweak it a bit and sell with $20k profit.

QVpower - Many people do not drive their cars in the rain anyway and Steve has the same hood with no issues with water for the trunk - all aftermarket GT bodies I have seen have the area covered witch is nice because you still retain your trunk.

Roy - I would definitely agree with you! I am taking this car into consideration.

Judging by some of the comments in this thread I may be in the minority, but I think it looks BADASSS. Yes there are a few "MINOR" things as Roy mentioned that might make the car perfect, but that is one menacing looking car as it sits. I would drive that in a heartbeat. :monkeyleft: Hard to beat the sexyness of a black 6.0. That GT kit only makes it that much more aggressive IMO.

But...each to their own. I envy those in a position to buy it right now. :)

QVpower - Many people do not drive their cars in the rain anyway and Steve has the same hood with no issues with water for the trunk - all aftermarket GT bodies I have seen have the area covered witch is nice because you still retain your trunk.

Roy - I would definitely agree with you! I am taking this car into consideration.

True, but in case weather changes during a drive...;) plus, if you look at pictures, it seems the bottom is not molded in but there seems to be a piece that is screwed on there.. If that bottom was molded then there shouldnt be any problems...

8121925_89.jpg

so whats the point of the hood like that?

i thought it was an oil cooler or radiator of some sort

or is it for aerodynamics?

if not

it is kinda ricey then

cool but ricey

Agreed. The front hood and the roof air scoop without the airbox and individual throttles are about as classy as rice gets.

The whole interior just doesn't look right with the GT exterior. Also to be true to a GT someone need to put the rear view mirror in the bin!

Rear 3/4 are incorrect at the tail light surrounds.

So close but so far.

Holy Cow! They dropped the buy it now price again? With the miles, etc it is a solid buy in the $150k range!

Holy Cow! They dropped the buy it now price again? With the miles, etc it is a solid buy in the $150k range!

:iamwithstupid:

New owner is basically getting 10,000 free miles to put on that car, or more, and still won't lose a penny when they get tired of it in a few years.

Steal.

I think the car looks great and someone spent a small fortune getting it to look like this. I have seen the Swift kits in person and they definitely need TLC to look like this car appears to look from the picture. As long as the paint and body work are top notch, I would say this is a bargain. You would basically get the parts for free. If you liked the GT look, you could get it at a great price.

Personally, it is not "my" style and I am glad to see the car with all the parts installed. I was on the fence about buying a few of them and now I know what it would look like.

your car is PERFECT as it is!

please do not mod it!!! one of the sexiest diablos ever IMO :)

I agree, some pretty easy cosmetic fixes. Of course it would not be the performance of a treu GT, but pretty close and a great looking car.

1) Change the wheels to a set of early 98-99 SV wheels, they look pretty darn close to the GT wheels, or a set of 6.0 wheels, which will fit, however are a bit wider in the rear fender area, but work.

2) Replace wing with a 97-99 OEM wing, the GT wings were in CF naked, so either wrap it in CF look or paint it same color, or flat black like the SV cars.

3) Replace tail pipes with OEM tips for the car

4) Maybe goes as far as to swap the seats for true OEM GT Seats.

5) Re-adjust aling the rear shocks to the correct OEM hieght for GT car

I have all thos parts, and you can make some money up by selling off the stuff you took off...so the cost would not be that great.

All very do-able, and you have a great looking low mile car.

i am with

but this car imo needs even less things to look great:

- i would never replace this SVR OEM wing with a 97-99 wing

th SVR looks better and appropriated, is a rare and a VERY expensive lambo part

- tips on the car looks pretty good imo

- rims....may be just paint the center black would make them look good?

ps: i saw someone bought it and brought to SP: congrats!

I bought it for one of my personal projects. Its at SP getting MS Racing Exhaust w/ blk tips, All black wheels with correct offsets, lowered, and putting correct wing on it. Ill post pics or SP can post picks when works completed or as they work on it. Im going to keep the larger wing w car just in case I want to change it up.

I also picked up Limeys 6.0 thats restoration is documented on Lambo Power that he repainted in Verde Ithaca. WOW. What a nice car and incredible job he did. Super Super nice car! I had always wondered about it and contacted him while I was in Tampa and met up with him....I wasnt going to leave without it. I havent gotten around to posting pics on site yet but will after I decide whether Im going to install the factory carbon rear wing on it or not....tough choice bc I like it both ways.