Pics of the SV

Liquid

Looks great. Love the SV logo.

Did the car originally have the chrome SV wheels with gold trim? If so, I looked at the car when it was out at LOC a few years ago. Loved the black and tan.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking great Tim although I think I liked you in the G much better since it seemed like you drove more back then. Already missed you on a couple DRIVING events to end the year, so don't only show up to cars & coffee LOL :icon_super:

I would take a 98-99 SV over a G any day! Car is gorgeous! Congratulations! How much was the carbon fiber package?

Looking great Tim although I think I liked you in the G much better since it seemed like you drove more back then. Already missed you on a couple DRIVING events to end the year, so don't only show up to cars & coffee LOL :icon_super:

The Diablo is def not a driver like the Gallardo..

I will bring it out on a drive soon. Been pretty busy with work and family over the holidays, so I missed the last drive. And I will be at C&C on Saturday to debut the car now that it is done.

I would take a 98-99 SV over a G any day! Car is gorgeous! Congratulations! How much was the carbon fiber package?

I had the stock pieces done in CF and went with the 2X2 weave which was slightly more expensive at $3250. I could have done the 1X1 for $2650, but I like the looks of the 2X2.

The Diablo is def not a driver like the Gallardo..

Agreed, the Diablo is definitely more of a handful to drive and if the paint gets peppered with gravel like my G did on some of the Lambo drives, it would ruin my day.

Looks great. Love the SV logo.

Did the car originally have the chrome SV wheels with gold trim? If so, I looked at the car when it was out at LOC a few years ago. Loved the black and tan.

Thanks! Yes, it had the chrome Diablo OZ Racing wheels with the gold rivets and lugs. I liked the wheels with the exception of the gold accents. It is actually a different car than the one at LOC. There are at least 2 black '99 SV's in the U.S. Mine was in a personal collection for the last 8 years in Dallas. There was another that sold at another dealer not long before I bought mine from LOD.

car looks fantastic! congrats! love the picture with the cop chasing! NEED FOR SPEED right there.

I will bring it out on a drive soon. Been pretty busy with work and family over the holidays, so I missed the last drive. And I will be at C&C on Saturday to debut the car now that it is done.

Can't wait to check it out! BTW, I think it's been about 3 drives you've missed haha

Here's my SV, I had my buddy put the matte black over where the crazy rash was. I'm thinking a proper fix and the yellow SV on the side now, a long as you don't mind a fellow LP member bitting off you :)

photo.jpg

Here's my SV, I had my buddy put the matte black over where the crazy rash was. I'm thinking a proper fix and the yellow SV on the side now, a long as you don't mind a fellow LP member bitting off you :)

photo.jpg

Nice car! No matte! I wouldnt do yellow Sv with red brake calipers. I just took mine for a short drive.. No clear bra yet so I dont wanna chip it up.. Awesome cars!

photo.jpg

Looks great, and I do not mind at all.

The clear bra was my very first mod. I drove mine today as well. I could not drive it in Dallas without one. Love the car!

• 6 months later...
As several of you know, I traded my '04 Gallardo for a '99 Diablo SV back in October. This is definitely one of the cleanest Diablos I have ever seen. Lamborghini Dallas did a full engine out service on the car before I bought the car which helped make my decision even easier.

I wanted to add my own personal style to the car so I purchased the HRE wheels and brought the SV badging back. Although silver was the logical choice for the badging, the yellow really turned out well. I also added the carbon fiber dash. I always loved my G, but have a new love affair with this car. For the purists, I kept the stock wheels so I could easily transform it back to it's original glory :)

I am contemplating yellow calipers as well, but may wait a little while. Here are the pics taken by Pepper Perfect.

Looks like this SV (with original wheels) is back at Lamborghini Dallas, but the Rosso Vic one is off their site, did you trade them?