DWiggs gives wife Panamera, Facebook drama ensues!

GBGallardo

Youtube would implode if you posted the bed video and then showed the pricetag. That bed is the only reason your wife sleeps with you!

Oh no you didn't go there!

I think Scotty came here explained his side of the facebook situation and made clear his stance. Don't know if you just want to be mad or what, but he didn't get in a pissing match and ended it quickly. What else would you want? I'm just going to say that you're not going to get a 4 paragraph post to warm your heart from him. Nor should you.

Time to move and buy other people cars and do this again.

Best

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David, I didn't even recognize you in the video until I realized that had to be you at the end lol. You don't look like your FB picture! I'm sure you're intent was to capture a special moment on video and share with friends but some people forget that. Lots of idiots out there, especially the keyboard jockeys on youtube!

At the end of the day Wiggs and his wife are both mature enough and comfortable enough in their own skin to not let it bother them. They are finding whatever it is amusing. Time for them to get on down the road and enjoy those cars. Congrats on the new purchase, my favorite 4 door out there right now.

:iamwithstupid: but the #1 spot goes to the Rapide, and the Panny is a close 2nd! ;)

its so crazy how people just cant be happy for you. i dont have one picture of my CGT on facebook for a reason. some people will just always be HATERS......

:iamwithstupid: but the #1 spot goes to the Rapide, and the Panny is a close 2nd! ;)

its so crazy how people just cant be happy for you. i dont have one picture of my CGT on facebook for a reason. some people will just always be HATERS......

Rapide is sick. Has to be the best looking one out there bar none. And since we are the factory lender for them, it is a double win for me!!!

I would be really hesitant to put the CGT on your FB site. Haters gonna hate, that is that. You don't want to spotlight it to a bunch of people that could intentionally want to take out 99% of their rage on your ride.

The Rapide sucks. Back seats are useless. Piece of garbage. As for Scotty I think it's just all a misunderstanding. Many times how something is taken over the Internet is not how it was meant to be implied.

As for Scotty I think it's just all a misunderstanding. Many times how something is taken over the Internet is not how it was meant to be implied.

Absolutely correct.

Rapide is sick. Has to be the best looking one out there bar none. And since we are the factory lender for them, it is a double win for me!!!

I would be really hesitant to put the CGT on your FB site. Haters gonna hate, that is that. You don't want to spotlight it to a bunch of people that could intentionally want to take out 99% of their rage on your ride.

thats good news about aston! i never drove a rapide but the interior and exterior are perfect 10 IMO

Does that mean there will be one running around Atlanta with a bike rack on the roof soon?

Many times how something is taken over the Internet is not how it was meant to be implied.

What the fcuk is that supposed to mean and how did I get wrapped up in this?

What have I ever done to you?

I thought we were casual internet forum acquaintances but then you go and take a less-than-subtle pot shot at me out of no where. Nice.....

I thought we were casual internet forum acquaintances but then you go and take a less-than-subtle pot shot at me out of no where. Nice.....

Too+Much+-+Real+Life.jpg

Does that mean there will be one running around Atlanta with a bike rack on the roof soon?

Absolutely... If you will let me borrow your checkbook! :icon_thumleft:

don't let the mouth breathers get ya down! the 99% have always resented the success of others

looks like a nice night and nice present for your wifey.

keep ballin outa control Wiggs! :)

p.s. post some pics of your danes sometime...are they black or blue (blue is gray for non dog people)?

:icon_super: :icon_thumleft:

Oh no you didn't go there!

I think Scotty came here explained his side of the facebook situation and made clear his stance. Don't know if you just want to be mad or what, but he didn't get in a pissing match and ended it quickly. What else would you want? I'm just going to say that you're not going to get a 4 paragraph post to warm your heart from him. Nor should you.

Time to move and buy other people cars and do this again.

Best

Uhhh. What in the hell are you talking about? He did none of those things and owes me a hell of a lot more than any lame ass excuse he gave me on here. Like I said, this was the final straw; hw has far more to appologize for but you have to have character to do it, so I will not be holding my breath.

David, I didn't even recognize you in the video until I realized that had to be you at the end lol. You don't look like your FB picture! I'm sure you're intent was to capture a special moment on video and share with friends but some people forget that. Lots of idiots out there, especially the keyboard jockeys on youtube!

That facebook picture is my dad on the cover of Sports Illustrated in 1956. I put it up there when he died out of the blue in June.

I hear ya! We needed the Panny because it's AWD; not all of us live in Florida!!! :)

As for Scotty I think it's just all a misunderstanding. Many times how something is taken over the Internet is not how it was meant to be implied.

I totally agree with the second sentence, unfortunately, the first isn't true. This was the last in a VERY long line of actions taken that just put me over the edge. He can insult, imply, or be 'catty' with me, but not my wife. I draw the line there. There was no misunderstanding. If this were isolated, I would totally agree. It's just time someone called out the bullshit.

Absolutely correct.

Unfortunately, no.

"The Real Househusbands Of LamboPower"

I will be interviewing candidates for the show shortly, please have a summary of why you believe you can provide consistent drama, infighting, catty-ness, and passive-aggressive insults that our viewers love.

:icon_thumleft:

"The Real Househusbands Of LamboPower"

I will be interviewing candidates for the show shortly, please have a summary of why you believe you can provide consistent drama, infighting, catty-ness, and passive-aggressive insults that our viewers love.

:lol2:

Wiggs, you are strong willed character. Something tells me that you want blood on this but see it from our point of view.

You want a public 'calling-out' but we have sarcastic liking and a spot of FB unfriending.

Now I and a lot of other people on will concede I/we are in no position to judge if Scotty has a sarcastic nature or not.

We have some frankly small tit for tat childish little niggles but no further actual evidence of anything of a extreme malicious edge to it that would or should affect you and your lovely wife, nothing further that is anything to get really upset about now that you and him are no longer friends on facebook.

In other words post up a bit more proof of what he has actually done that is worth posting up or just stop the name calling and get on with enjoying the life that you have knowing that there are no more "sarcastic likes" being posted on facebook.

That's not how I work. As everyone on LP knows, I speak my mind to whomever about whatever; and that's how I live my life. I don't have time for fakeness and since I had already attempted to resolve this issue privately on TWO separate occasions, I decided that a public 'calling-out' was in order. I cannot stand the hypocrisy.

Thanks for being the great champion of all things 'funny'.

Guess the simultaneous un-friending of me and Rob H mere minutes after the video is posted here isn't a sign of jealousy, but no, just a hilarious mistake that you've made 3 times.

:icon_super: :icon_thumleft:

Uhhh. What in the hell are you talking about? He did none of those things and owes me a hell of a lot more than any lame ass excuse he gave me on here. Like I said, this was the final straw; hw has far more to appologize for but you have to have character to do it, so I will not be holding my breath.

This was the last in a VERY long line of actions taken that just put me over the edge. He can insult, imply, or be 'catty' with me, but not my wife. I draw the line there. There was no misunderstanding. If this were isolated, I would totally agree. It's just time someone called out the bullshit.

I think you maybe misquoting someone.

I think you maybe misquoting someone.

:icon_mrgreen:

I was doing a little comedy routine about how you said people take things wrong and turn misunderstandings into big deals on the internet.

Or, as Flaccid is alluding to......never, ever, under any circumstances take Chimay seriously. He's usually just being a jackass.

I was doing a little comedy routine about how you said people take things wrong and turn misunderstandings into big deals on the internet.

Or, as Flaccid is alluding to......never, ever, under any circumstances take Chimay seriously. He's usually just being a jackass.

Did you just refer to yourself in third person?!

"HEY CHIMMMAYYY!"

jimmy07.JPG

I still think the insults of your mom were uncalled for.

In other words post up a bit more proof of what he has actually done that is worth posting up or just stop the name calling and get on with enjoying the life that you have knowing that there are no more "sarcastic likes" being posted on facebook.

I won't go through and list every thing that he has done; and I was going to just let it go; however, I see your point and realize so many don't have the context that I do. The most recent 'faux pas' would have to be attempting to (damn near forcibly) convert Emily into their cult they call a religion at a party. Surrounding her when she's drunk and trying to pressure her into attending church the next day. Attempting to convert me!!! :lol2:. never respecting the fact that I don't have imaginary friends nor need help from things that most likely don't exist. The hypocrisy of being 'holier than thou' and yet always making inappropriate comments and action towards women (some of whom are mutual 'friends'). Always trying to get 'dirt' on me and my marriage from people (Emily included).

The aforementioned caused me to lose all respect for the man; this most recent 'event', was just what put me over the edge. Had this been a lone incident, I could have sluffed it off; but what I've mentioned has all taken place in the past 9 months.

I could go on, but I think that gives plenty of context for why I chose to call him out publicly. I won't go into the details of the stuff he has annoyed others with as that's their business.