If you're gonna get pulled over in a TT Gallardo......

2thDr

That's crazy! I see the Texas plates... Where in Texas are the cops that cool? The ones in Frisco/Plano area are up tight.

this was on a indian reservation off alligator alley. the outcome wasnt good :(

Two questions:

Don't indian reservations have separate laws??

Did you get any spittle before the :bananahump: or what it more like :bj:??

j/k

Sigh....been there done that!

I tried that same stunt in South Georgia a few years back ;p Didn't work quite as well.

Thought you would have posted that other pic with your gallardo at night, looked like a scene straight out of Bad Boys. :)

As much as it sucks to get pulled over (especially for excessive speed!) I still love these pics for some reason. I hope the police are few and far between in certain areas out west this summer...

funny, I've had a cop on a bike ask me if I want to swap rides and another time a cop in a car asked if we can trade. I guess its a laid back cali cop thing.

Relaxed cop=oxymoron :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid:

Traffic light cops are the worst of the worst too.

I have almost been arrested on several occasions because of their sly remarks, and condescending attitudes.

Good thing they were cool 2thdr. Did they let you off with a warning? or still write you up?

I have a good cop buddy and he told me stories of when he would pull an exotic over for excessive speed he just looks at the car and lets the guy go with a warning. Super cool guy.

Good thing they were cool 2thdr. Did they let you off with a warning? or still write you up?

I have a good cop buddy and he told me stories of when he would pull an exotic over for excessive speed he just looks at the car and lets the guy go with a warning. Super cool guy.

Got a ticket. 115 in a 60

$300

I recall your story of a cop pointing his gun at you at a gas station.

Good memory dude, i forgot i told that story lol. There has been a couple of newer ugly episodes, but no guns drawn luckily.

Good memory dude, i forgot i told that story lol. There has been a couple of newer ugly episodes, but no guns drawn luckily.

I didn't know those shoes were made of lead :icon_mrgreen:

Traffic light cops are the worst of the worst too.

I have almost been arrested on several occasions because of their sly remarks, and condescending attitudes.

In Toronto, for whatever reason, cops seem to really get upset over the lack of a front plate. The last 2 that stopped me treated it as a personal insult to their authority and it got really nasty with one of them,unbelievable. To make matters worse, it was around the corner from my house and the turkey waited for me every morning for a week. No life.